1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bizzy1

bizzy1 Fapstronaut

Thanks alot sam am super motivated to tear down the devil in me. hope we can help each other

Sam@89 likes this.
  2. It's About TIme

It's About TIme Fapstronaut

Thanks, it means a lot

3. Sam@89

Sam@89 Fapstronaut

Always and everytime brother!

bizzy1 likes this.
  4. OluwaBrume

OluwaBrume Fapstronaut

Day 15
    Am feeling like I should have sex, I don't know if it's because of the urges but I keep wondering what's the point of not having sex when what I really what to stop is PM and not sex all together.

But the urges are really getting to me though, and it's worst because am always alone this days.

Sam@89 likes this.
  5. Sam@89

Sam@89 Fapstronaut

Day 4
    Something really great happened today.4 days without PMO and my weight went up by 1.5 kg lol :D even when I have some fever lol
    I just got back from dad's doctor and to my surprise she looked at me and told me I was looking better. I can't believe it lol :D

JimSwe likes this.
  6. Sam@89

Sam@89 Fapstronaut

Why don't you try yourself get more calm and active here.There are lots of thread and i read them in my free time which keeps my mind in the right place.Get good sleep.What if you're alone?We're all with you.Just try getting calm.Lie down and try to sleep.Think of all the times that gave you happiness.I know You can do it.
    Hope you'll consider my advice and post something wonderful.More strength To you!

OluwaBrume likes this.
  7. OluwaBrume

OluwaBrume Fapstronaut

Thanks man

It's About TIme and Sam@89 like this.
  8. JimSwe

JimSwe Fapstronaut

We are here for you bro. Jump on the train again. You can do it. We will help you. 60 days until new year.
    images (5).jpg

9. Tryingtogetoverthis

Tryingtogetoverthis New Fapstronaut

Aww we are here for you let me know if you need anything

JimSwe likes this.
  10. Marty81

Marty81 Fapstronaut

Thanks mate. This is a hard road. one step at a time! Hang in there!

Real_OGH likes this.
  11. It's About TIme

It's About TIme Fapstronaut

Day 33
    Did a ton of hard work today, but it kept my mind off of PMO. I'm feeling much better than yesterday. I had some urges but I resisted them.

12. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Relapsed after 54 fucking days. I feel completely awful for ruining the streak of passing Octobers without PMO after 3 years. I can't take this anymore!! :( :( Those days have gotten harder and harder until today. I just couldn't help myself.

It's About TIme, JimSwe and spitfire like this.
  13. spitfire

spitfire Fapstronaut

I'm up for a 90 day reboot. Today is day 1 - I'm thinking of breaking it down into mini 7-day reboots. How does that sound?

14. spitfire

spitfire Fapstronaut

ps how do you get the counter badges?

15. spitfire

spitfire Fapstronaut

Do
    Don't give up - that was a great run. Well done! I'm looking forward to getting that far!

16. Sam@89

Sam@89 Fapstronaut

I'm back.Day 5 is about to get over.I'm still sick :D THAT'S ACTUALLY HELPING LOL
    So I have been in lot of forums and I've come across this thing which I think I should write about.People's been writing about relapses and I observed that people who were talking more about these urges were more likely to give in.
    Those who were more like They never looked back were more likely to be successful. Once you start giving space to these urges they'll keep occupying your mind more with each passing day.
    I don't wanna sound overconfident.This is my first streak ever and I'm on day 5 so I might be a little more excited or something but I guess that this is the most easy time for me.If I make it in my 1st streak it's gonna be the easiest.Last 7 years and not more than 13 days and that was just one time so I guess this is going to be huge for me if I succeed.I really want to :/ Also I have my bday on 1st of Nov and I am going to be the happiest person if something terrible(you know) doesn't happen.I've got high hopes.I'm scared too.Nervous.I've failed more than you people can ever imagine.I might sound mental but I've this community as one and only place and hope to say things to.Friends help by talking horny shits -_- So yea I feel good here.Kinda speak my heart out couple of times a day.I hope it keeps helping me like this after I recover from sickness but it's still good.I used to masterbate even when I was sick so it's still an improvement. Mini reboots work for some people here.I'm terrible at this.I am that fucked up PMO addict that if I start it once.I will not stop.I do over 20 times.I keep watching stuff.I don't even turn it off.I'm really really sick inside.I don't wanna return to that.So how about we keep motivating each other?And can I get a first timer who wants to make it through with me?

17. modetorres

modetorres Fapstronaut

day 71, today i've lost my earphones, damn i need it those now i can't relax myself , a la mierda solo quiero escuchar algo de música

18. Phoenix11

Phoenix11 Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that MDJM5969. However I'm on day 6 so 54 days is quite an achievement. I think it's just a few steps backward, not back to square one?. Well done on your achievement

19. DanLA33

DanLA33 Fapstronaut

Day 9.

Directing my horniness towards my girl, however, we have a baby and haven't had any length of time alone to be intimate since I've started the reboot. I think this is a good thing as I don't want to use sex to take the edge off, though I won't push it away if it happens. I think PMOing every 5 to 7 days was becoming a routine as a way of settling for lack of sex in our relationship.

Still feeling worn down and tired. Hoping as my reboot progresses I will feel inspired to exercise regularly again and take better care of myself. Having a baby has taken me out of my routine and PMOing definitely doesn't help with motivation. I'm going to be 40 in 4 weeks and I'm certain that I'm having some unrealized feelings about that and evaluating my life up until this point. Hoping those feelings will come to the surface and I can move through whatever is there to experience.

20. Sam@89

Sam@89 Fapstronaut

Day 6.
    Having boredom but I have not given any space to urges.Tomorrow I will make it to the highest streak in 3 years.This community really proved to be working for me.
    I guess once you start fighting urges they get bigger each day.The only way out is to not even start thinking about them.I have filled my life with so much boredom.I don't know how much time it would take to become really productive because I wasted all these years MOing to fill my free time.I've to fight hard to sit and do something. I hope I will find passion in my life.I am letting myself get bored if I'm not able to do something.Eventually I will learn to do things that are worth something.I hope you all are StrOng too.
    Do not even let those urges pop out.It's the only way out.