1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The most fucked up place you ever masturbated?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Damn, you know what, I don't think I've ever jacked off at anything church related before -- I am surprised (and relieved) by this revelation.

TRIGGER WARNING:
    Got a wicked blowjob in my old church's parking lot once, though.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Lunar Devil

Lunar Devil Fapstronaut

What?! Really? I don't see how that's like even possible?! It just doesn't seem possbible, tell us more...

Deadlihood likes this.
  3. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Outside, on the top of the bleachers at my high school football field. I was walking home on a cold and grey winter day, about 4:00 PM, I must say it felt great.

4. In class when I was 12.I fapped to a feamle teacher as she was taking a nap.I also masturbated at work a few times.I feel really ashamed right now.:(

5. Don't be. There's always people who have done worse. And besides, you got the balls to tell us. That has to mean something.

6. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

LMAAAAAAO :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. Lunar Devil

Lunar Devil Fapstronaut

You gonna explain yourself bro?! I am actually very curious about it, no joke. please ma maan

8. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Brother,

"Kristen" is actually a female.

9. Kristen

Kristen Guest

Im
    a girl its way easier to MO then for guys to in public.

- grind the chair

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
  10. GDawg

GDawg Fapstronaut

Many times in an airplane bathroom while thousands of feet in the air.

Bruze lee and Deleted Account like this.
  11. Not cool man.

12. pc234

pc234 Fapstronaut

Library carol

13. Chrishandsoff

Chrishandsoff Fapstronaut

while they were in the room?

14. pc234

pc234 Fapstronaut

Why? Does it matter?

15. Chrishandsoff

Chrishandsoff Fapstronaut

It just struck me that if they were in the room that would take a LOT of balls....no pun intended.

16. Well, where to start.. I did it when I was in the army while all the other 5 guys where in bed. Did it at the toilets in the army all the time even tough I ran a high risk of getting busted. Got busted once after I forgot to lock the door properly. Did it in my sisters bed. Slept beside a female friend of mine once and did it there. Did it while a guy was sitting on the toilet next to me taking a shit. He even asked for me to hand over some paper, lol. Did it behind some aquariums in a pet shop. Did it in front of my cat a million times. Did it in the woods offcourse. Did it in front of our family tv at daytime. In my room while my sister where having friends over. At the women public toilet. Essentially everywhere I could get the chance to do it. I did not even care if I did get caught from time to time. Everyone knew I was fapping. No way that went on unnoticed even tough I only got caught red handed a couple of times.

17. mondays_suck

mondays_suck Fapstronaut

Home and public toilets, hotel rooms alone or shared with parents or friends, hotel showers, my own bath, lake.

18. In the car on a journey with my brother next to me, i had a sheet over me and my brother next to me was a sleep, my mum and dad were in the front seats. pretty bad but yeah yolo when you're young! to clarify i didn't do it over my brother it was over a girl!! just in case there was any confusion!!!

19. Bruze lee

Bruze lee Fapstronaut

In spanish classroom i was just in front of the teacher it was disgusting and insanely risquy ! my d was flasid and i felt really bad after that i was about to throw up my breakfast. I had to deal with nasty underwear during 3h, it was just incredibly dumb and perverted..

20. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

LMAO

(Good question.)