1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who has taken red pill?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by thatoneguy123, Nov 16, 2016.

1. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

2. Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf Fapstronaut

*raises hand*

DBug and AndySky180 like this.
  3. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. Saskia

Saskia Guest

:(

AndySky180 likes this.
  5. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Wasn't there a thread (or post?) asking this same question very recently? Pretty sure I made some shitty, unfunny joke about how I tried taking the redpill anally and it did not work out well for me.

Baroque likes this.
  6. I took a red pill in Ibiza
    To show Neo I was cool
    And when I finally got sober, shit I got kid 10 years old
    Oh fuck it, what I'm gonna do

I'm living out in LA
    I drive a sports car despite the proof
    That I'm a real big baller 'cause I made a million dollars
    But I gotta spend it on alimony yo

Saskia and Dziki007 like this.
  7. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

8. Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf Fapstronaut

I'm beginning to see that people here mean something else. What I meant was the red pill, as in the concept behind the red pill in the movie The Matrix.
    I don't do drugs.

Deadlihood likes this.
  9. Saskia

Saskia Guest

You're not MGTOW?

AndySky180 likes this.
  10. Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf Fapstronaut

I wasn't quite aware of what that was until you mentioned it. I looked it up, though, and I'd say that I'm not to that extreme. I'm my own man and all that, but I don't eschew women. The whole MGTOW thing seems, in my limited knowledge of it (discovered just now), to have a tendency toward anarchy and the breakdown of the family unit.

11. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

I have red pills called "Gerimax Performance" with Guarana, arctic root and ginseng. Not sure they do that much good.

It's probably better to accept feeling tired/down and still act healthily and productively. Easier said than done, but I know from experience that it's an ability that can be trained.

So I shouldn't take these red pills anymore.

12. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

lmao

13. Baroque

Baroque Fapstronaut

I was thinking the same thing. I did a search and found this thread: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/has-anyone-of-you-swallowed-the-red-pill.63672/

In any case, I don't care much for the red pill analogy but yes I've taken the red pill.

Deadlihood likes this.
  14. Lone_Wolf

Lone_Wolf Fapstronaut

What's funny? The red/blue pill analogy from The Matrix is the only one of which I was aware until today, when I found out it's been used for the MGTOW mindset.

DBug, Low and Deadlihood like this.
  15. Frühlingstimme

Frühlingstimme Fapstronaut

16. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

I was laughing at the fact that some thought you meant real drugs.

(I don't even know what MGTOW is.)

Lone_Wolf likes this.
  17. I also taught @thatoneguy123 meant MGTOW, hence my little poem about having a kid and having to pay alimony lol. But of course he might as well have meant The Matrix movie or even real drugs lol. Until OP clarifies we won't know. :D

I kinda feel the same way. When I discovered MGTOW I was like yea those guys telling some real truth. But the deeper I went more hate, misogyny and scared "betas" who been hurt by or does not understand how to deal with women I found using MGTOW as an excuse for that "beta" behavior. But at the same time it does not represent the whole movement. Just like crazy feminists does not represent what the movement in large is supposed to be about, or Muslims who blow themselves up does not represent the whole religion. But at the same time I see how existence of those people could turn off an outsider from getting associated with that movement. All those rotten apples does turn off me from calling myself a MGTOW.

It's simply a nature of it. If you have this type of discriminatory and divisive ideas in your philosophy, as those movements do, these type of rotten apples are inevitable. In other words, as long as there is "us" and "they" in a philosophy of a movement there will always be hate and division.

Saskia likes this.
  18. Thug Life

Thug Life Guest

I'm starting to think a lot of people have an acronym addiction.

Deadlihood and Noelle like this.
  19. Noelle

Noelle Fapstronaut

I LMFAO'd and LOL'd at your tots' awesome comment!

Deadlihood likes this.
  20. DBug

DBug Fapstronaut

"Taken the Red Pill" as in being aware that there are always 2 sides - even or maybe especially - to gender related issues, then yes I have. BUT:

I'm not MGTOW
    or MRA
    or a Feminist.

All of them raise some very good and accurate points!
    Also all of them spread a lot of bullshit that cannot be backed up by hard science, studies or even the most basic common sense.

DBug. out.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    Lone_Wolf likes this.