1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

* 100 Days *

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by I Free I, Dec 2, 2016.

1. I Free I

I Free I Guest

100 Days ! Short Term Goal Completed !

First I want to say thank you all members of the NoFap community for helping me stay motivated throughout my journey ... it's a blessing to even have a platform so we can share our thoughts and perceptions with each other, to ultimately help one another and help ourselves . This road wasn't as easy as I thought it'll be in the beginning, to be honest the start of this journey was the roughest part of the road yet but as I managed to past the first couple of weeks, everything went uphill from there, as far as my urges, mindset, motivation, attraction, etc... This No PMO lifestyle does work . I've been through flatlines that I thought I wouldn't overcome mentally, felt my self esteem was at my lowest, and even my mind started to play tricks on me so that I can masturbate as an excuse for feeling so low... but I never gave up and never gave in. Anything is possible, If you believe you can succeed at something and focus all your attention on it as well as putting your heart into achieving it, it can be so. I would like to share some of the benefits I've achieved on my road of NoFap :

- More Confidence

- Better Sleep Quality
    - Clearer Skin ( Almost A Glow On The Face Area )
    - Higher Women Attraction ( People Attraction In General )
    - More Respect From Family, Friends, and Strangers (on an unconscious level)
    - Perception On Certain Situations Are Clearer
    - Outlook On Life Is More Positive ( Most Of The Time )
    - More Energy Throughout The Day Whether Your Playing Sports,Working,Running Errands,Etc...
    - Vivid Dreams
    - More Inner Peace

I would say these are most of the benefits I've gained but I know that I probably missed a couple more or there are more benefits to come . This is the time to change your life for the better, upgrade yourself and learn self discipline so that you can grow to be a better version of yourself everyday ! I'm doing it and you can too ! Now I will be focused on my next goal, my long term goal which is 365 days of NoFap [ 1 year ] . I'm grateful for everything I've experienced in life so far, the good and the bad, and I'm ready for the new challenges ahead ! Thank you to all for being apart of my lifestyle growth & change. Namaste . - Free

Maskwa91, Aloha, shazam4103 and 10 others like this.
  2. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hey Freee,

congrats on making it this far & stopping destroying yourself with this shit. I'm around the 100 days myself and I can relate to everything you say. Sometimes i wonder "Who is this guy & where was he hiding all the years?". I'm sure you do too. :)

Stay strong & have a great time! :)

thefaptrap, zippytime and I Free I like this.
  3. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Thank You & I Know You Understand . Your Appreciated .

vibemaker likes this.
  4. Sudipto Dey

Sudipto Dey Fapstronaut

Congts frnd. keep on.:)

I Free I likes this.
  5. badeae1

badeae1 Fapstronaut

Great job man. Paying it forward is what keeps the momentum going. Spread that positivity and stay clean

Yegan and I Free I like this.
  6. BruceD

BruceD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Wow, wow. Just what I needed to read. Thank you and Congratulations!!! I am in the middle of a so-so flatline but pushing through. More determined than EVER! Thank you again!!! Much gratitude.

I Free I and vibemaker like this.
  7. Ocean Man

Ocean Man Fapstronaut

Congratulations mate! I am sure that if you managed to get so far. you'll manage to get even further.
    Keep it up and stay strong!

I Free I likes this.
  8. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Thank you all for your comments so far ! like I said, all of you are very much so appreciated !

9. thefaptrap

thefaptrap Fapstronaut

wow freee, thats awesome. 19 days for me. Im in a struggle right now but your post gives me hope. I will stay the path. GOOD JOB on 100 days and keep it up brotha. FREE from all the BS PMO

vibemaker, Yegan and I Free I like this.