1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Russian ambassador shot dead by Muslim

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RedPillRebooter, Dec 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

When will Europeans learn they can't accept Muslim immagrants from war-torn countries? This shit happens. Don't you dare bring them to the US.

And Germany just had ANOTHER terrorist attack. Germany also has an open arms policy towards accepting Muslim immagrants from war-torn countries. Hmmmmm...I wonder why this happened just now.

I know I said I wasn't ganna make anymore post by this shit pisses me off!

Also for anti-gun liberals this proves gun control doesn't work. This dude was a cop and he still kill someone but only the authorities should be armed right?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    Al123 likes this.
  2. [​IMG]
    me when everything around me is falling apart.

Star Lord and Deadlihood like this.
  3. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

The solution is for all of us to convert to Islam. Let the the Earth be a Muslim planet. Together, we will all be brothers in unity.

Audere est Facere and Deadlihood like this.
  4. Oliver123

Oliver123 Fapstronaut

Maybe, just maybe Iraq shouldn't have been bombed to begin with..

Tesslynne, MrPrince and Unas like this.
  5. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Agreed. This is how we will worship:

Allahu
    Akbar
    Jesus Akbar
    Buddha Akbar
    Kobe Akbar
    Zeus Akbar

6. NextLevelOfLife

NextLevelOfLife Fapstronaut

Let me guess, this was written by a trump supporter.

7. :eek:

8. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Fuck that
    Extremist radical muslims need to be deported to space and then the real muslims will live happily ever after with the rest of the world.

9. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Russia is a grizzly bear, eventually it will snap and go ape shit.
    Turkey needs to be kicked out of the EU and NATO.
    It's scandalous that a country like Turkey was even allowed into these groups.

Turkey even acts as a middle man to Isis oil smuggling on record.
    Its such a mess.

Also America was quick to "condemn" the assassination huh.
    Clearly means they are either scared of Russia thinking it's them behind it or it really is them behind it... like quite a lot of middle eastern political disasters btw cough. Egypt cough, Iraq cough, Afghanistan cough.

Why was a Turkish 22 year old riot police guy a bodyguard for the speech anyway?
    Why not maybe a Russian based bodyguard?
    Plus the cop was shouting Islamic extremist views after shooting the ambassador and pointing he gun at the press...why were there no background checks on him?

It's all sketchy and seems set up by the shadow men.
    Also why the same day as a terrorist attack in Germany with a lorry running over shoppers?

Everything is linked some way somehow.

Terrorism is going to cause a new war between nations "civilised nations".

Why can't America just ditch the idea of forcing Assad out, stop funding rebels and stop trying to put in American associated leaders into every country in the Middle East.

Heres some Syria before and after war started.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sure Assad may be a dicatator of sorts, but it looks like a nicer place to be before America started poking its nose in it.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    Saskia, MrPrince and Unas like this.
  10. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

lmfao Iove you

Star Lord likes this.
  11. Baroque

Baroque Fapstronaut

Should this be a surprise.

One, it's a Muslim country. Two, It's a Muslim country hostile towards Russia. Turkey is the same country that shot down that Russian plane in Syria claiming it was in Turkish air space and shot the pilot as he parachuted from the plain. It took that POS Erdogan months to finally condemn it.

Also, this isn't the first time a Russian ambassador to a Muslim country is murdered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Griboyedov#Death

12. [​IMG]

Logged in this morning. First post I read.

13. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

I laughed at that quote all over again after reading it again just now. Had forgotten about it!

14. Just a reminder of the rules everybody:

Please refrain from making sweeping generalizations about all Muslims based on the actions of one Muslim.

15. RedPillRebooter

I didn't say all Muslims I sad A Muslim
    But Muslim(S) have done terrorist acts for years (ISIS, al qeada, Taliban)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  16. Baden

Baden Fapstronaut

Turkey is the only country that has ever stood up to the Russians by shooting one of their airplanes down. Americans lead by Usama are too weak/afraid and Uncle Donald will never do anything. So praise that Nato has some member with hair on their balls instead of "America Light"

17. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Nah mate, Turkey shot down the plane because they have no idea how to be political. They didn't check who's planes it was and just shot without any kind of communication, and Russia and turkey are allies or were after all the mess turkey has done.

18. Baden

Baden Fapstronaut

I do believe I read at the time, they were sick and tired of Russians constantly provoking their border with close fly-by and crossing the border. I can't of course validate it because the media is not trust worthy but it seems logic that if someone crosses the border in a war-zone you face the consequences, No?

19. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Russian jets black boxes proved they were still in Syria airspace.
    Turkey is just a hot head wannabe country.
    News that got completely disregarded by media btw.

Turkey needs to be sanctioned by Russia.

20. RedPillRebooter

Russian ain't ganna risk an incedent with a NATO ally. That's risking a response from three nuclear armed nations (USA, Britian, France) which in total have about 6,000 nukes all over 300kt each. That's enough to ROFLStomp Russia back to the Stone age.

Of course Russia has some 7,000 nukes which can also rolfstomp Europe and the US back to the Stone age too.

Bottom line , there will be some tiny disputes but just like two guys at the shooting range, they may talk the talk but won't care walk the walk.