1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First day

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tyler durdenn, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Tyler durdenn

Tyler durdenn Fapstronaut

Ok so i've been on and off in this lifestyle for severas years now, the most ive lasted is two weeks (ridiculous i know) after that i just go insane so i go back to fapping. The reason i joined this page is because i want to take this challenge seriously now, and i want to see the changes i make in lets say one month of abstinence, wich for me right now seems impossible but im determined to get this.

2. Drew trulock

Drew trulock New Fapstronaut

Me too man are we supposed to post everyday?

D . J . likes this.
  3. Tyler durdenn

I dont know man, i am still trying to figure out this shit lol, i will post anytime i feel like quitting or when i begin to feel the benefits of the challenge.

D . J . likes this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.
    You should post as often as you would like. You would go to the reboot logs and find your age group, begin a thread and name it. A thread is your journal and as you post, others will see your posts and begin the follow you and encourage you through your high points and low points. I have created a start-up journal which may help you get started called In Case You Didn't Know.

Tyler durdenn likes this.
  5. ImOnaMission_Sanket

ImOnaMission_Sanket Fapstronaut

Thank you so much. That was really helpful.

D . J . likes this.
  6. Tyler durdenn

We are going to make it man no matter what

D . J . likes this.
  7. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

When you guys create journals, post links so others can follow.