1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys, i need help ...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by agus, Dec 30, 2016.

1. agus

agus Fapstronaut

I announce beforehand that my english is not native.

I never thought i was adicted to P***, but for the last few months i been trying to cut fapping and i can´t stand more than three days without it. In the third day my mind starts thinking about p*** and teases me with the stuff that turns me on the most (sometimes "illegal" stuff that i would´t watch if i wasn't driven by desire and morbid, and belive me that makes me feel VERY ashamed of myself). So i go search those things just to spend time, feeling totally in control. But obviously, after a few pics or wathever, the lust starts to grow and i don't stop watching and teasing myself until i give up and start fapping. (Of course there is a mental fight of voices that say "do it, its not wrong, this will be tha last time, ect" and "wtf is wrong with you, you said you were going to stop". After i fap i feel really bad with myself and i tell me things like "you are fuck*ng disgusting" etc.
    After today i realised i clearly can't do this by myself so i decided to get external help.
    I really hope that joining this site and interacting with posts, groups and challenges help me a bit to stop fapping once and for all.

im 20 yo btw

D . J . and AndySky180 like this.
  2. Newlife95

Newlife95 Fapstronaut

Hey,
    Like most people here, I'm in that exact boat as you. Images start haunting my mind and all of a sudden I loose concentration in what I was doing and immediately try to find an excuse to look up what my mind has thought of. But I'm new to this program also and I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. We are on the same side fighting the same enemy. Good luck to you.

Xeidiv likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

Xeidiv likes this.
  4. agus

agus Fapstronaut

Thanks for your support. I swear i'll try really hard

5. Everything can be done, just never stop to believe. If I can have an advice for you - install some blocker. I would recommend "K9 Web Protection" - from my own experience it is very useful :)

6. agus

agus Fapstronaut

Thank you, i will try it right now.

D . J . likes this.