1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any creative people here?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by mnkeyseemonkeydo0, Jun 1, 2014.

1. MartinSiilak

MartinSiilak Fapstronaut

Book cover I designed, this is my auto portrait.

[​IMG]

@cocorosie - Your pretty diverse in your style and diversity is always a good thing. I recommend try some pencil work too, if you have any questions regarding Graphics Design or artwork in general, let me know.

I'm currently working on a mixed media tutorial

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  2. Nah man, I've tried, and I suck big fat balls. I hate what can be erased, I hate the feeling of it, the noise. BUT I'm however excellent, and more and more, with Posca markers and bics. It's what I like. I've invented shading technics with Poscas.

Being received in Graphic Design was my dream, but I got received in Fine Arts only... guess I have some talent at the end :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
  3. MartinSiilak

MartinSiilak Fapstronaut

I'm educated in Info Technology & Multimedia Design, but in the end I sticked to Graphics Design. Runs in the family, I guess :D

Every artist finds their angle and it's great you found yours, but don't be afraid of afraid of trying new technique too or mixing them ;)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  4. MockNot

MockNot Fapstronaut

I'm impressed by yall's skill. I've a long way to go, but for sure I'm going :).

5. MartinSiilak

MartinSiilak Fapstronaut

Finished version. Inking by hand can take forever, now i'm doing the colored version on the computer

This specific piece is an abstarct take on the human brain, it has chaos and anarchy within it, but a darker line sometimes moves through, representing clarity and rationality.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  6. Anonimato

Anonimato Fapstronaut

I like this idea, I might practice it in my poetry :)