1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Six months no PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Changing73, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Changing73

Changing73 Fapstronaut

Since my last post on July 29, 2016 I have made a lot of changes. I gave my wife a little card which spelled out my promise never to masturbate and never to orgasm without her. She keeps it in her bedside cabinet.

I have managed to stay absolutely true to this pledge and I am now certain that I will never edge or orgasm again while by myself.

The impact of this has been dramatic, and for me the key has been the absolute nature of my promise. It means I can't/won't do anything that has even the slightest chance of leading to accidental orgasm, so I now have an aversion to getting really turned on without my wife.

I have briefly looked at P and fetish sites once in a while but being unable to act on it they have no real attraction to me. There is now a good strong mental barrier which stops me pursuing an interest in them.

And finally... The affect of my pledge on our love life is that I now never have performance issues. The fact that I can't masturbate means that her touch is special and very arousing instead of being 'not quite as good as my own hand'. My no M/O pledge is now something we share which adds some eroticism to our relationship, so there is no down side to it at all. I am confident I have found the solution to what was a life long problem.

2. jacob overcoming

jacob overcoming Fapstronaut

bro youre a legend! I respect you! thanks for the encouragement! im on day 8!

3. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

4. Smartboyj

Smartboyj Fapstronaut

Wow …. I’m not one for believing in the Law of Attraction but I really think the universe is helping me today….

I’ve only recently found this website and I’ve struggled with PMO for over 20 years of my life…. When I joined the site I was inspired and made it to DAY 9 then relapsed , then made it to DAY 19 and relapsed on Friday night….

I was feeling really down today but after logging on to the site today I have found nothing but inspirational blogs from people.

Changing73 , your story is an inspiration to me!!! What you have with you wife is what I’m fight for and to have a happy , fulfilling life with none of the anxiety, shame , and lack of self-esteem that P brings….

Thank you for sharing Changing73 …..

waterworld likes this.
  5. Steve_smith1993

Steve_smith1993 Fapstronaut

Congrats bro! Very happy happy for you! Hopefully one day I can achieve what you have.

6. Mountainview

Mountainview Fapstronaut

Congratulations, really good effot!