1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 DAYS COMPLETED!!! IT TOOK ME 4HOURS TO WRITE THIS

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MrPrince, Jan 23, 2017.

1. MrPrince

MrPrince Fapstronaut

"Fall seven times stand up 8 times"

2. seba5116

seba5116 Fapstronaut

An amazing read! Thank you for blessing me with your story and have a fantastic life :)

MrPrince likes this.
  3. ofer

ofer New Fapstronaut

Congratulations! I am a native spanish speaker and i'm learning english, but fap only gets wrong things. Maybe if I can't know it I will learned more... I cant focus on my studies, your story is so important to me. Espero que puedas escribir "un año completado" Yo sé que tu podrás.

MrPrince likes this.
  4. MrPrince

MrPrince Fapstronaut

From which country you are?
    Espero poder hacerlo, muchas gracias

5. blazor28

blazor28 Fapstronaut

MR PRINCE
    hats off to you man! really you are one hell of a motivation for me.I will definitely try my level best to leave this habbit.

MrPrince likes this.
  6. MrPrince

MrPrince Fapstronaut

Thanks alot

7. w800

w800 Fapstronaut

it's normal and 2 weeks no PMO is enough to trigger wet dreams...getting wet dreams is a healthy sign that you are getting rewired so be happy :)

MrPrince likes this.
  8. Wow, Such an inspirational story, Its that type of stories that give me courage to fight everyday, Well done man.
    Day 27 here.

MrPrince likes this.
  9. MrPrince

MrPrince Fapstronaut

Thank you alot.
    Keep the hard work i can see that you passed 27 days so you passed the hardest days

10. i can do

i can do New Fapstronaut

I

11. i can do

i can do New Fapstronaut

I Read all your writing and it reflects how you have invested hours writing it.my story is similar to yours except that i was very intelligent in high school (got 95% in annual board exam) but in college because of PMO,I only got 54%.its was a dramatic shock for me and my well wishers.your story have inspired me.I also have that book u menstioned above from last 6 years but never read a single word from that.Now im gonna read it definitely.

MrPrince likes this.
  12. Aloha

Aloha Fapstronaut

Congratulations my friend you are really inspiring, you really touched my feelings when you said how people here don't know each others but help each others even more than real friends, your words are too accurate, my real friends get me backwards and I didn't even realize that before, I just realized this when I decided to quit PMO, I saw how they have no goals in life and just going with the flow, and how when I sit beside them I feel like I'm great but I'm not they just are losers, I don't mean to insult them but I'm a loser too unless I conquer myself although I'm only in my first days quitting PMO but while quitting you begin to be more independent you don't need people to make you happy, you start to be happy in your own, getting back to this people in this website here they are elites and I believe in that, most people don't see PMO as something bad, despite all negativity in PMO it's enough that it controls our mind, elites aren't controlled but elites control,

Attached Files:

MrPrince likes this.
  13. MrPrince

MrPrince Fapstronaut

You should start reading now!!! :p
    Yeah i know how pmo can keep us away from studying, it enslaves our minds, we cant focus and memorize properly.

14. MrPrince

MrPrince Fapstronaut

It seems as i am writing, all the postives u mentioned are happening to me. Plus my friends also pmo i try to help them and tell them about its nwgatives... it is not working 100% but they are reducing its use.. and do you know what the most dangerous thing is, it is giong with the flow, i thank god that i have self awereness to stay away from this backward flow our societies are facing nowadays, stay strong and im totally sure you have the ability to become elite

Aloha likes this.
  15. The Prince of Persia

The Prince of Persia Fapstronaut

Your success story made my faith and my willpower stronger.
    I have learned many things about overcoming this bullshit Addiction.
    Thanks for sharing your Amazing story.

NewChapterOfMyLife and MrPrince like this.
  16. MrPrince

MrPrince Fapstronaut

T
    Thank you for your comment

The Prince of Persia likes this.
  17. MrPrince

MrPrince Fapstronaut

Text me bro on watsppp

The Prince of Persia likes this.
  18. nitesh_dexter

nitesh_dexter Fapstronaut

Congrats Man & thanks for motivation.

MrPrince likes this.
  19. Congrats! stay strong

MrPrince likes this.
  20. Jay Chou

Jay Chou Fapstronaut

I am enlightened!!! Thank you so much for your share!! I just join NoFap for 5 days, now I am in a rebooting group. I feel much more better than before, at the time I always felt hopeless and didn't feel like to do anything! Your experience are precious to me! I can also make it! Thanks!!!

MrPrince likes this.