1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Got two dates this week, any advice?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SuperLulox, Feb 11, 2017.

1. SuperLulox

SuperLulox Fapstronaut

So pretty much what the title says. I have two first dates with one girl from tinder and another with a girl who talked to me on facebook couse she liked how i sang on a show. Anyways im pretty exited but nervous too, i want to be the best version of myself, and im afraid to be too akward and stuff

Enki likes this.
  2. batwertle

batwertle Fapstronaut

Excited and nervous? Good. Rising to that challenge will be of benefit in many ways.

You say "i want to be the best version of myself". Be that person. Be who you are. If I may quote Polonius from Hamlet, "Above all, to thine own self be true".

In addition to that, the great Dr. Wertperch once said "Have fun, take care, make sure no-one gets hurt". Great words to live by :)

Enki, CantFail and SuperLulox like this.
  3. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Just be yourself, and do not try to be another person! You will do well! :)

Enki, CantFail, Awesomej and 2 others like this.
  4. Alcohol and condoms... in that order!

We expect updates please!

NextLevelOfLife likes this.
  5. SuperLulox

SuperLulox Fapstronaut

Lol
    So since i just finished my second date ill update as requested.
    First date was akward, she was pretty and friendly but sooooooo shy! I myself am not a imcredibly extroverted person so yeah. I mean i was okay but kinda boring. Nothing happened.
    Second date was really cool. She is from romania and she came to my country for a few months, so the language barrier was a fun challenge (we comunicated in english wich is neithers mother tounge).
    She was extremely pretty and Hot too, and had a great personality, and we did have a great time. The date was 5 hours long wich was cool but i was tired at the end. She repeteadly said she wanted to see me again and she sent me a text just now asking i got home. The thing is i walked her home and didnt Kiss her, and now im afraid i blew It.

Enki likes this.
  6. Nah the no kiss thing in a way is good as it'll likely make her wanting more. Sometimes you have to defy what seems the logical thing to do to keep her guessing.

Thumbs up. Stick with miss romania. Plus that accent is hot

Enki, Awesomej and SuperLulox like this.
  7. SuperLulox

SuperLulox Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support bro :)
    And yes, It really is hahaha

NextLevelOfLife likes this.
  8. avatarivn

You got two dates? Maybe I should be asking advice from you bro. Way to go!!!

Enki, CantFail and SuperLulox like this.
  9. Hardley97

Hardley97 Fapstronaut

Yeah, you definitely didn't blow it if she said she wants to see you again and texted to see if you got home safely. Take that as a good sign and be confident! You can use the time before your next date to flirt over the phone and build anticipation for a kiss next time.

Enki and SuperLulox like this.
  10. SuperLulox

SuperLulox Fapstronaut

Hahaha
    Well we had a second date and kissed, and a few days ago she came to my place and im not a virgin anymore :)
    I guess i shoulnt jump to conclutions so fast, its funny how things work out sometimes

11. SuperLulox

SuperLulox Fapstronaut

Lol thanks! It was quite an odd situation tho, i usually dont date at all.

12. Get in!!!!! Congrats!

NextLevelOfLife and SuperLulox like this.
  13. NextLevelOfLife

NextLevelOfLife Fapstronaut

F#@"?ing awsome mate

SuperLulox likes this.
  14. Enki

Enki Fapstronaut

*Gives you the most epic high five*

Get some

NextLevelOfLife and SuperLulox like this.
  15. Physicist

Physicist Fapstronaut

Inspiring!

If you want little bedroom tips on how you an spark a fire with her, PM me. I remember my " post virgin" day I was that great until I learned a few tricks to get better at that. Would mind helping you out. Just ask :)