1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by AllanTheCowboy, Feb 15, 2017.

1. AllanTheCowboy

AllanTheCowboy Fapstronaut

600 days no P/CS-M-O. At least 443 without any P or CS subs of any kind. Not really relationship related, but this is where I post and reply the most, so I thought you good folks would like to know.

Also, those of you that pray, weird stuff is happening, and there seems to be some kind of movement. What direction it will go in, I can't begin to guess. All (I think) I know is that we're in or approaching a pitched battle, heavier than it has been. So please draw your rosaries from their scabbards!

2. i_wanna_get_better1

i_wanna_get_better1 Fapstronaut

Iron Man! Congrats. I haven't searched... have you written a success story? I know you've had it rough lately, but I think a lot of people would find your story inspiring.

3. oreogirl

oreogirl Fapstronaut

I am intrigued, tell us more. 600 days, that is a big fat number, fantastic. Always love your posts, full of kindness. My husband passed 300 days without celebrating, but I wish he had, it is a big deal, and I am so proud of him for finding the strength to leave PMO behind and return to our life together, it was hanging by a thread. 600 days, that's awesome!

4. fuzzywaz

fuzzywaz Fapstronaut

Congrats! You are worth it!

Dr. Jekyll and Deleted Account like this.
  5. AllanTheCowboy

There just isn't that much to tell, honestly. It's just not even something I have to worry about. The desire for it is gone. Sometimes a shadow of it comes up, but it just seems so ridiculous a thing to do.

oreogirl and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  6. AllanTheCowboy

Let's hope someone else out there thinks so.

September, fuzzywaz and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  7. September

September Fapstronaut

We will!!!

AllanTheCowboy likes this.