1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Progress Is My Progress Is Our Progress: Understanding The Underlying Causes Of Addictions

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Sekhmet the Fury Bringer, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

Peaceful calming soothing and comforting the urges where hitting me badly but I came across this video at right time.

August One likes this.
  2. August One

August One Fapstronaut

3. Grow_out_of_it

Thanks for these videos :):)

August One likes this.
  4. August One

August One Fapstronaut

We're here to get better aren't we I wouldn't watch them if I wasn't forcing myself to keep some kind of recovery exercise going which is the purpose of this thread.

Grow_out_of_it likes this.
  5. August One

August One Fapstronaut

PART OF REAL SELF IMPROVEMENT is taking self ownership. This is the aim of this thread, life freedom for all which grants ownership over one's self again after being enslaved.

I was born an Elitist and grew up with them before I saw through them.

6. August One

August One Fapstronaut

Oh man this pain in my head feels like 'brain trauma' dammit need forest air in my body today that's for sure.

I'm not really 96 that's just a metaphor for being at a deadly stage of addiction, my time has run out to not stand for what I believe in. If I get pulled under by my own devil inside well it's gonna have to be reworked in the furnaces of karmic retribution most likely.

The support I need to keep me alive is offline but I need this anonymous support too for the time being so grateful for this forum.

7. August One

August One Fapstronaut

Bare bones improvement. Gotta work on being less lazy in the mornings.

8. August One

August One Fapstronaut

One goal I've had in the past before my life was destroyed and all dreams abandoned when I no longer knew if I would wake up to see the sun was sailing. If I break these chains one day I do want to get a sailboat and give it a go for sure. I might be too old to wanna try kiteboarding by the time that happens who knows age is all in the mind as some say right?

9. Grow_out_of_it

I would love to accompany you if you dont mind:)

August One likes this.
  10. Grow_out_of_it

This is so motivating filling my self with positive vibes feel energetic :):)

August One likes this.
  11. August One

August One Fapstronaut

Sure. I'll let you know if I'm still around when that day may near.

[​IMG]

12. August One

August One Fapstronaut

Those images were made by artists filled with genuine love for themselves and others in their hearts :)

13. August One

August One Fapstronaut

Gonna have to bombard this thread with virtual doses of love the darkness is constantly crawling at me where I'm at in life. Waiting for me to slip up to devour my entire being whole. I don't know if I will survive another slip.

Gotta wade through the darkness like you're in an actual war sometimes there's nothing fun or pleasurable about it. Finding the light is what this thread is all about in the end if these songs are a little heavy here for you right now.........

IT'S A WARZONE IN HERE BE FOREWARNED.

14. August One

August One Fapstronaut

Going on autopilot would basically be attempting suicide at this point not even exaggerating.

15. August One

August One Fapstronaut

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!

16. August One

August One Fapstronaut

17. August One

August One Fapstronaut

18. August One

August One Fapstronaut

19. August One

August One Fapstronaut

I swear man my memory is SHOT I came to post ONE VIDEO and forgot and am like digging through videos trying to remember but DAMMIT it's not gonna happen. Whew screentime redux begins now.

20. August One

August One Fapstronaut

One more. Dude I get these impulses to post stuff here that signifies my path of progress. Next step is moderating this thread.