1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days? holy shit. I can write a success story now :)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Pyara31, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

Hello everyone hope to you all are doing well. First check out the following link https://www.NoFap.com/forum/index.p...e-without-pmo-starts-today.85116/#post-683141 if you want to know about me I highly recommend checking it out before you read the rest of this post
    Okay so 31 days completed, I mean I can't believe it that I did it. Honestly I don't even know where I am gonna start lol. Okay so let's start from the first.
    It wasn't easy for me I failed like many many times to get there but that's the best part I didn't quit. After every fall I would stand up on my feet get my mind together and go on from there. Also a big shout-out to the nofap community who always helped and gave thoughts that were uplifting and motivational. Seriously Thank you guys each and everyone .
    Make an account on nofap if you haven't. Get serious with your goals. Honestly if you don't know the reason of why you want to quit nofap then I am sorry you have no motivation going forward. Okay enough life lessons let's get to the point of why you guys really came here

(1)Immense increase in the confidence. That's gotta be the common thing that most of us fapstronauts feel. It really is 100% legit . I can guarantee it.

(2) Social anxiety, shyness, gone in these 30 days. I didnt had the balls to talk to any girl earlier but after nofap it seems like lady talking skills automatically took its place in me.

(3) I get annoyed and irritated pretty easily but since nofap my mind is a lot clearer and I always think about saying something to someone, a lot more concentration on work, better gains in the gym, better conversational skills etc.

(4) I don't know if anybody talks about this or not but I noticed an increase in the size of my testes and penis.

There are obviously a lot more points that I could say but I don't want this post to be too long and waste your time reading it lol. You have the power to change yourself, you have the POWER TO CHANGE YOUR WORLD... you just never knew it. If you fall, GET BACK UP , DONT LOOK BACK, WHAT HAPPENED IS IN THE PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE IT BUT YOU CANT. STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR DREAMS. START WORKING FOR THEN SHOW SOME REAL DETERMINATION TOWARDS THEM.. For all those who are failing in their journey just one thing "NEVER GIVE UP".
    I love this following quote

"OUR GREATEST GLORY IS NOT IN NEVER FALLING BUT IN RISING EVERY TIME WE FALL"..

EDIT-

If you are struggling to get your streakgoing, you cant make it work no matter what ''its okay". the beginning is always the hardest part but once you get going theres no one stopping you. Also get yourself educated about your addiction, how it works, how it is affecting you, what can you do to make it work? Just all these little things will help set up the foundation for your journey. Take your goals seriously and your life too. you know they say " if you fall, fall on your back so that you can look up and if you can look up, you can get up". Well about the people that fall flat on their chest. dont they have a chance? its not about how you fall, its about how you rise, how you take that fall and convert it into your new life the life that you deserve. BUT IF YOU WANT THE LIFE THAT YOU DESERVE THAN LIFE ALSO DESERVES SOMETHING FROM YOU I.E HARD WORK, DETERMINATION, WILL POWER, THAT DESIRE FOR IT. IF YOU HAPPENED TO FAIL WHICH YOU WILL AT SOME POINT. LEARN FROM IT, THEN PUT EXTRA EFFORT INTO YOUR DREAM THAN WHAT YOU DID LAST TIME. life is all about learning guys. Stay strong, Peace out

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  2. tattleen7

tattleen7 Guest

Great Job Bro! Proud Of Ya :D

I am on my second day after a phase of crysis and chaos in my life which got me off track with nofap but now i am back! I Hope You Continue Your Streak Good Luck!

Kagen, Maddey and Pyara31 like this.
  3. Jojo man

Jojo man Fapstronaut

Congrats I'm on day 15 I got 15 days left... keep it up bro

Don_fap, Maddey and Pyara31 like this.
  4. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

I am also on day 15 and posts like this give me hope

5. Sillysallad

Sillysallad Fapstronaut

im on day 32 and i have noticed quite similar things like increased confidence, social axienty is gone and im getting very good gains at gym. I used to stress alot even small presentations i in school even with my main language and now i kept english presentation (my 3rd language) and it was even less stressful than any presentation month ago. Now im experiencing 2nd flatline and after that im going to see if my pied is gone. ☺

6. jacob overcoming

jacob overcoming Fapstronaut

im on day 8, thanks for the inspiration!

Amazing Athest, Zacrawl and Pyara31 like this.
  7. control_your_impulses

control_your_impulses Fapstronaut

Hey bro your post really inspired me. I am on my 12th day and the benefits of 30 days NOPMO that you have mentioned would definitely help me reach my 90 day goal. Thank ya

Pyara31 likes this.
  8. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

honestguy17 likes this.
  9. BrianDubs

BrianDubs New Fapstronaut

Yeah low key I noticed my balls are bigger too after 30 days lmao

Pyara31 likes this.
  10. stewie19

stewie19 Fapstronaut

thanks your post gave me so much motivation, i have been struggling with severe social anxiety since i was 14, the same age i got addicted to PMO. im currently on day 11 and can already feel the benefits.

11. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

@BrianDubs lol Brian dubs. The change is real :D. @stewie19 . Just remember one thing man " Don't let your past hold you back. You are much more stronger, you just need to realise that. One cannot step into the future while still thinking of the past". If you meet failure just realise that "Failures is just life trying to move us into another better direction". So happy that my post is giving you all motivation.. Stay strong mate you will get through this, Believe in yourself that you can. :)

12. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

MyNewLife! likes this.
  13. MyNewLife!

MyNewLife! Fapstronaut

And I'm on day 10 !!

14. Mhaifa20

Mhaifa20 Fapstronaut

i'm on day 12. When did you start feeling all these benefits?
    I'm not feeling anything special since i've started.

15. Boj

Boj Fapstronaut

Congrats.. I am on day 31. First 2 weeks was very difficult but I managed without PMO. Feeling awesome...

16. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

@Mhaifa20 I started seeing them changes in my life after 18-19 days around that time basically. But it's different for different people some start seeing the benefits earlier than others. I think it depends on how much you were addicted to PMO, your brain kind of rewires according to that. But one thing is for sure you will start seeing them sooner or later. Don't lose hope if you haven't seen them already. "Always stay faithful, the tunnel may be long there's always light at the end of it". Take things positively and have patience that's the biggest thing in this journey. You will get there my friend :)

17. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

Awesome buddy. Just keep going just don't do what I did(relapsed after 36 awesome days). It's not worth it believe me

Target365 likes this.
  18. Mhaifa20

Mhaifa20 Fapstronaut

@DashyRicky

I wasn't that addicted to PMO. Especially not to P, in on day 13 and i'm not sure I see the change. I guess i'm kinda flatlining right now cause I don't really want to have sex at the moment.. The thing is that i'm not sure i'm waiting for the corrects sighs.. In my opinion, the change would be to get more random erections, but as I understand these last few days, I might not get them ever, this it can be something physical and not mental (i'm 25). I just want to be sure I want have any PE, ED before I have sex again. But how would I know?

19. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

@Mhaifa20 I don't know about PE or ED because I am a virgin and will stay virgin until marriage. But I have heard that nofap does cure these disorders(if you would like to call them). I am not sure I can offer much help maybe try reading some other posts related to your story. That would help you

20. Mhaifa20

Mhaifa20 Fapstronaut

@DashyRicky
    You should call it disorders if it affects your life. In my case, sometimes the "beast" of PE and ED is winning the fight it has with my rational mind, but sometimes (usually when I have sex with a girl for more than 2-3 times) my mind is the winner (or actually the wiener in the winner lol).

I started the nofap challenge because I believe I will gain more confidence which help my rational mind.

darkenedverse likes this.