1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do people...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by parkurman123, Mar 6, 2017.

1. parkurman123

parkurman123 Fapstronaut

Why do people treat you like shit when I do them a lot of small favour
    or give a little money. I'm not complaining, but I'm interested in mind set

Star Lord likes this.
  2. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

People want but never give in general.
    Also lots of people think they are better than others.

An example of this is charity boxes in shops.
    The majority of people will just walk straight past them. Others will put a few coins in. Loose change.
    Or a homeless man on the street.
    Most will walk straight past with turned up noses, others will go buy them something to eat or simply give them some loose change.

We live in a judgemental era. Where nobody wants to help anyone but expects it when they need it most.
    And everyone thinks the worst of anyone without knowing them, just by their appearance etc.

3. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I've done favors and given money to people and they usually thank me.

Aiyoshi and parkurman123 like this.
  4. I've experienced this before and my theory is that they're way too comfortable with you especially if you say "yes" to their needs quite often. At the end of the day, if anybody asks you to borrow money, either say that you don't have any or you give them something that you don't mind losing. If they treat you like shit then you cut them off completely.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2017
    parkurman123 and Truthevadesme like this.
  5. Solidium

Solidium Fapstronaut

In their subconscious, you're their slave. All they need is your help, your money, not YOU.

parkurman123 likes this.
  6. This happened to me in high school and IMAX alot and non-teachers and non-supervisors treated me like children. Sometimes they lied and told the truths but most of the time, they like to control me to do something because I was an autism (little bit) in those times. Now I realized about my past and I will stand up to d-bags this day and in the future. Who knows?

parkurman123 likes this.
  7. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

Welcome to unconditional love.

LegendaryToast and parkurman123 like this.
  8. IGY

IGY Guest

The mind set is they are selfish fuckers. :mad: I can think of several times I have been shafted by others. I have one friend I have helped with a lot and, happily, he is the exception that proves the rule. The rule is: everyone else is a cunt. :mad:

9. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

Is this suppose to be funny cause I'm laughing a lot :D:D:D

Aiyoshi and parkurman123 like this.