How to increase testosterone?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Do you know any methods besides NoFap?

Thanks

2. vet

vet Fapstronaut

There are a lot of "test" booster supplements out there.

Find a test booster w/ Tribulus.
    Tribulus Terrestris @ 200+ MG per today should be helpful

3. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

• Vitamin D by supplements or sunlight.
    • Exercise.
    • Cold showers.
    • Sleeping naked.

I Free I likes this.
  4. Monk Man

Monk Man Fapstronaut

hit the dumbells thats all you need

I Free I likes this.
  5. To be honest, a lot of things/products that affect testosterone only have temporary effects. In other words, your testosterone levels will only fluctuate and not break through the ceiling. Having said that, improving your overall health and fitness will ensure that your hormones are doing well, so make sure you are training and taking care of your nutrition. Plus, it can be a great hobby for relieving stress and improving yourself!

overclocked and I Free I like this.
  6. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Absolutely .

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

Most people have mentioned working out, but specifically, depending on your fitness level and how committed you are, the best way to go is by weight lifting. Along with the other suggestions, weight lifting can boost your testosterone levels significantly. It doesn't matter if you're toning or maxing out, just do weight lifting. Trust me.

Aiyoshi, Awakeatlast and I Free I like this.
  8. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

First of all, nofap does not increase testosterone that much. It does increase androgen receptors.
    Secondly, please think about whether you even want (or need) to increase your testosterone. What is the reason you ask?

Most tips have already been given. Keep in mind that you have to avoid estrogens and testosterone killing chemicals. Try to avoid processed food etc. Mental health and attitude is important as well, believe it or not. Peaktestosterone*com is a good source to find things to avoid.

9. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

Taking cold showers and exersizing

10. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

How exactly does cold showers increase your levels of testosterone?

11. stygian

stygian Fapstronaut

It can be dangerous to increase your testosterone if you take certain supplements. Do you know that it's low already? If so, I would seek medical advice. If the level is not low, you shouldn't want to increase it.

12. demigod

demigod New Fapstronaut

1) do 30 day squats challenge
    2) morning abs & core exercise > cold shower > sunlight bathing (triple boost testosterone)
    3) Exposing your genitals to sunlight boost your libido and increase 200% testosterone (warning)
    4) protein > meat, oysters, egg, lamb, tuna, lobster
    vegetables > asparagus, broccoli, celery, onions, spinach
    fruit > bananas, blueberries, dates, pinneaple, pomegranates
    misc > dark chocolate, ginger, raw honey, almonds, ginseng, Eurycoma longifolia

13. demigod

demigod New Fapstronaut

14. IGY

IGY Guest

Get your kit off! :eek:

15. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

Cold showers doesnt increase testosterone lmao
    There are studies that actually people who are in cold have lower levels of testosertone LMAO

16. Fap_Doc

Fap_Doc Guest

They don't.

17. Looking online there seems to be a lot of debate about cold showers, but most of which I can find is in favor of cold showers.

"The same study by the Thrombosis Research Institute cited above showed that cold water showers actually increase testosterone production in men"
    http://www.artofmanliness.com/2010/...a-shot-of-cold-water-for-health-and-vitality/

Interesting article on cold baths: http://www.artofmanliness.com/2016/05/10/strongman-eugen-sandows-endorsement-of-the-magic-cold-bath/

"One of the coolest benefits of cold showers, for men, is that they will cause a rise in testosterone levels.
    How much is hard to say, but according to this study, heat (even in small amounts) has an effect on our DNA, RNA & protein synthesis in the male testes. Fun fact: This is why our balls hang outside of our body, to stay cool. This study backs this, showing that just 15 minutes of increased heat in rat testes showed a big drop in testosterone."
    http://www.menprovement.com/benefits-of-cold-showers/

Lifehacker also did some stuff on cold showers: http://lifehacker.com/the-many-benefits-of-taking-cold-showers-1610414167

Dziki007 likes this.
  18. Dziki007

Dziki007 Fapstronaut

Cold showers can boost testosterone becasue cold water is very good for semen production and balls, and healthy balls is more testosterone, simple as that, you dont need fuucking science to prove that, just take cold shower and see how you feels, probably after cold showers you feel energetic, good, better mood etc. so its doing fine job for our body.

StrugglingFighter likes this.
  19. Completely agree brother

20. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Thanks, Doc. All knowing!