1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Future wife!!!!doing it for us :)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Pati_ryu, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day5 NoFap.i feel a lil gloomy today but will handle it.ii dont feel horny or aroused.but i can feel the urge to fall back on m.gotta fight it

2. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

Keep on fighting the biggest enemy, pmo and you will be successful if you believe in yourself.

Pati_ryu likes this.
  3. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Thnx brother for encouragement. I shall never let down anyone. Thnx again strong brother. Good day.

Protagonist likes this.
  4. headon.collision

headon.collision Fapstronaut

if you want to improve ur life do it for yourself don't do it for anyone else. do it for your future self. marriage is a failing institute and u'll only be disappointed if all the progress u did in nofap goes in vein. but if u do it for yourself u'll never be disappointed.

5. truegrit

truegrit Fapstronaut

Keep moving forward! Congratulations !

Pati_ryu likes this.
  6. hej då

hej då Fapstronaut

No it's actually good to have a "muse" and the point you maid about marriage is merely ideological.

@Pati_ryu “He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”
    Good luck.

Pati_ryu likes this.
  7. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Thnx brother i understand your concern.its good u r caring for any future consequences. Actually the thing is i m from india. I never had sex nor i want to till my marriage with that person.and in india divorces are very low.wish me my marriage life too become happy life.so see here marriage is life and doing for me is doing for us.btw thnx again.brother your point is correct absolutely i m doing it fir me. Have a good day brother. Stay strong and make this younger brother proud too.

headon.collision likes this.
  8. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Thnx true grit.wish u da same.have a good day.

9. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Thnx hej da brother for the cheering yes thats the reason i want to become better.i m feeling blessed with you people.great quote.stay strong you too.have a good day

10. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day 6: everything is fine.i m calm as river.i m supported by you guys..i m lucky i found this place at time.i pray all of us become better.not to any specific god but the willpower that lies within us.

11. headon.collision

yeah it's always nice to have a dream, I agree with u on that. and no it's not about ideology, 50% of marriages fail and not in western countries only. it's a worldwide phenomenon, we all have our dream ideal person who we wish existed. it's good to have hope, I use to be like u, thinking marriage is possible then I got burnt few times from relationships didn't learn then started to see my friends marriages fail and how they complaint and how they lead a miserable life compared to mine. marry if u want, wish u the best but don't say I didn't warn ya. globalization is happening and marriage is an expired contract.

Pati_ryu and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Something tells me you're a man going his own way.

13. headon.collision

14. headon.collision likes this.
  15. hej då

hej då Fapstronaut

Kid...I'm divorced already while you just got burnt few times.

Pati_ryu and headon.collision like this.
  16. headon.collision

I don't participate much here but I simply couldn't let this thread pass.
    that's doesn't make u a bad ass, especially after tasting the bitterness of marriage u still preach for it. u havn't learned from ur own mistakes while I learn from mine and others mistake. this isn't who got hurt more contest, in fact I might even suffered more than u in the relationships I had, u never know. and don't call me a kid, even if ur older than me, I went through pretty intense periods of my life, with life and death situations that even a divorce don't even measure to quarter of it. please respect others so other can respect u even if u disagree with them.

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. hej då

hej då Fapstronaut

It makes me more experienced then you so I can say a thing or two about marriage whereas you have nothing to teach me about it. What do you think that only you suffered in relationships? It's not a reason to classify marriage as a "failing institute". Just because I married a whore doesn't mean people should stop marrying.

And I really don't care about your "life and death" bullshit situations, you ain't fooling anyone with that "I've been through struggle" talk. As if no one else ever experienced life.

And yeah I find it hard to defend marriage after everything I've been through but what's the alternative?
    People are still going to fuck and have children, so is it reasonable to denounce good old fashion monogamous marriage that seemed to work for thousands of years in raising children?
    Sure there is no such thing as a perfect marriage nor perfect partner but two parents are better then one for sure.

You see, this is what separates people like you and people like me.
    I put values and reason in front of my own emotions while you're telling others they shouldn't get married because your gf left you. lol.

18. headon.collision

I always try to be nice online and in real life to people when we are discussing issues we disagree on. but clearly ur one of those keyboard warrior blue pill guys. so I won't waste my time replying to u any longer, u lack respect, and trust me what I've been through I wish no one goes through, even u, and far beyond ur failed marriage. I have evidence to support my experiences but it's pointless sharing them with a stranger like u who dismisses people at the whimf of disagreement, BTW marriage is only a piece of paper, u can be in a relationship with someone, living with them like ur married but without the contract. u being dismissive of other experience won't value that but some relationships are more intense than marriages especially when it become extremely long term. I'm glad I didn't have kids that would've complicated my situation.
    the difference between u and me is that I would never say something here I Wouldn't tell u face to face, cuz I'm not a hypocrite. but would bet if we were face to face ur tune would change dramatically.
    and FYI I'm the one who always do the dumbing in the relationship, I've never been dumbed before I'm too good for that ;) . Lool.
    have a good day sir and I wish u the best in life. being toxic hurts the poisonous more than anyone else. peace out.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  19. hej då

hej då Fapstronaut

Yeah yeah, I'm shaking, kid-o.

20. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Day7 this site is helping me to not even think about pmo but its sad to see the fellow comrades fighting against a single enermy ..fighting with each other. Just because we have different ideologies.believe in one person or not atleast we all believe that that 1 person shouldnot be our hand...am i right..seniors??

headon.collision likes this.