1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This is why I do NoFap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by NightReaper775, Mar 25, 2017.

1. NightReaper775

NightReaper775 Fapstronaut

Just after my grandma and I finished talking about random things, she said to me that she really liked talking to me, and that I was really good to talk to, because I am able to understand the other's point of view and also to remain calm during any debate.

I felt great. I now understand the progress I made, I went from being an anxious person to being very much present in the situation, and then being capable of talking, discussing, studying, concentrating in certain tasks, etc. with a lot more energy and focus. As I see it, this is the great benefit of NoFap: mental clarity, inner peace, tranquility; to be like a little stream of water, but at the same time to push through everything with the power of a waterfall and the persistence of a river flow.

Do NoFap.

2. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Keep It Up ! #Motivation

3. Big_Boss

Big_Boss Fapstronaut

Great words! Not everything in NoFap lifestyle is FEMALE ATTRACTION.

4. limeng

limeng New Fapstronaut

Come on! to be a strong and confident man!

NightReaper775 likes this.
  5. NightReaper775

Thanks for your answers.

Yeah, the whole point is to better yourself in all areas in life, and to learn to appreciate your experience and this journey as a whole, not only focusing on relationships nor only in your job, studies, etc. Balance is very underrated I think.

Greetings.

they call me ert and Big_Boss like this.
  6. Powerful words man, very nice!

7. NightReaper775

Thanks!