1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

45 days and rushing...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by PieLover, Mar 30, 2017.

1. PieLover

PieLover Fapstronaut

Heyy guys,
    Today is my 45th day and I thought about sharing my current feelings and mind state. For those of you who want to know about my background story, just look at one of my older posts and you will find it there. (Basically I suffer from PIED/ED & DGS, which means not only I can't feel anything down there, it never gets too hard for PIV)

I will be honest with you guys, the main purpose of my NoFap challenge is better sex. Yes, I care about the other things too, things that I already see their effect on me and how did they improve me. But at the end of the day, these benefits for me are not as important as sex (at least at this stage of my life).

In the meantime, let me tell you about my current benefits from the challenge.

I feel more energy. More energy to think, more energy to work, more energy to do more stuff throughout the day. Before the PMO challenge, I would critique every part of my life, and I would moan about the stuff I didn't like. And my biggest failure was that I didn't work to improve myself. I was stuck in a phase that I didn't like.
    Nowdays, not only I think more deeply about the things that surround my life, I also act upon them. I'm taking my life in my own hands. There is nobody out there that is going to help you as much as you could help yourself.
    Since I've started this whole NoFap challenge (back in 2016), I started to workout DAILY, got into better shape. Gained more confidence. Started to look for opportunities, whether they are educational or career related. Started to have ideas about how to help my community and help myself, and have decided to start some volunteering work (next week I have an evaluation meeting). I'm more of a "doer" person now, and not only a planner. I'm improving, and that's all I could ask for.

There is only one scenario that would beat what I just said. Which is to be able additionally to have proper sex with someone. That's the peak I'm aiming for.

My best advice for new fapstrounts would be, patience. It's okay to fail, but it's not okay to quit.

Good luck for all of us :)

b1308t, cgwbfimh, Freeman82 and 4 others like this.
  2. Bryaan

Bryaan Fapstronaut

Congratulations!
    And - if You ask Me - nobody will judge You, just because You want to have a fullfilling sex life. It's absolutly normal and okay.

Could You please give Me some examples, to what to in my free time?
    I'm personally really into self development, but I still have a lots of free time. I have some great books, and I will start to exercise more, but I would appreciate if You could help Me :D

cgwbfimh, acosme and PieLover like this.
  3. PieLover

PieLover Fapstronaut

Some activities that I can suggest to you, community volunteering, listening to ebooks, taking some kind of a course, like football or playing on a musical instrument.
    It's really personal so I can't know what really attracts you.

Bryaan likes this.
  4. Assad

Assad Fapstronaut

Do ur sensations down there improve or not?

Bryaan likes this.
  5. PieLover

PieLover Fapstronaut

Since I started challenging myself with no PMO, and reduced my fap habits by going on streaks, it did improve. But then again, my answer is based on my feelings when I last time relapsed. I yet had a real sexual intercourse to test my sensitivity properly.
    I will keep you posted though.

Bryaan likes this.
  6. finding.me.in.pretoria

finding.me.in.pretoria New Fapstronaut

Good for you, man. Inspiring!

PieLover and Bryaan like this.
  7. Assad

Assad Fapstronaut

Thank u for ur response.

PieLover likes this.