1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

鉄華団

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Tekkadan, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Hiraeth

Hiraeth Fapstronaut

How are you doing bro?

2. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

Thank you for not forgetting about me! I'm doing good. I'm still dealing with those heavy mood swings here and there, but I'm starting to get the hang of this CBT thing. Got a college admission as well, so I can soon go back to school. Hope you've been doing fine as well. Bless you!

felis0417 and Hiraeth like this.
  3. Hiraeth

Hiraeth Fapstronaut

Good job bro! I am proud of you. Look up '5-htp' it may help with your depression.

4. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

Thanks. My book also talked about antidepressants. Should I consult a doctor first thought? in about 3 weeks I can visit the new school's counselor, perhaps I should talk with them about this?

Hiraeth likes this.
  5. Hiraeth

Hiraeth Fapstronaut

yeah that's a good idea. Just keep in mind that you will not be able to do some profession when you have been diagnosed with mental health problems, such as for example: policeofficer.

6. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

College regrets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

New project: Creative Visualization

Change Contract

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Books

[​IMG]

Strides

[​IMG]

90 days reward (re-used)

[​IMG] å

8. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

Framework

Ideas

[​IMG]

Habits

[​IMG]

9. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

Future Barbatos

[​IMG]

10. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

11. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

Goodbye, my friend

[​IMG]
    Well folks, it's the end of the road. For the last six months, I've been trying to get one of my best friends back. I did some pretty stupid stuff. So stupid, I seriously have to questions my intelligence and rationality as a human being. After my friend ditched me for good, I tried for 3-4 months to get her back using some law of attraction techniques (there were so many success stories, I just had to try). I also sent her many apology letters etc. But she wants nothing to do with me. Well, she's a really good girl. I got what I deserved. I am a jerk. I always was a jerk. I always acted like an idiot when people try to be nice to me because I was so busy feeling sorry for myself. This friendship was as good as it's going to get. I ended the rest of my friendships as well. It was really strange, it felt like a break up. I couldn't really cope. I no longer want to be an immature boy. It's enough. That's the last time I let my immaturity get in my way. My goal from now on is to become a real man. I am posting this and the above book, because it's time begin the healing process, which I have been putting of for months now. Good bye my friend. Thank you for the lovely days. It was fun. I'm really sorry for being so clingy. I should have let you go a long time ago. I hope you find your happiness.

Hiraeth likes this.
  12. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

Trace: On

[​IMG]

The person that I am today has no future. The broken friendship above is just one example. I could count a lot more. At this rate, no dreams are coming true. I'll aways be a small child living at home. I was always an underachiever and pretty slow, but this time it got personal. I accepted all failures - no girlfriend, rejected, virgin, bad grades, no muscle, no money, whatever. It was all bearable as long as I had her. And now she's gone too? This is enough. This is not the life I wanted !!!! Of course, I'm trying to get a counselor, but I can't just rely on him. I gotta pull my own weight here. After buying and comparing many books, I narrowed the most effective down to these four. They form the basis for the new me. I have studied only one of them fully. So I better get going and convert them into a practical system for changes.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2017
  13. Hiraeth

Hiraeth Fapstronaut

Hey bro! You are on the right way. Make sure to have your priorities straight though - for example, learning for uni is more important than reading books ;)

felis0417 likes this.
  14. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

Thank you for still following me! School starts next week. I'll post something about it as well soon.

Hiraeth likes this.
  15. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

What Awaits?
    Glory...or Catastrophe?!
    Steal back back your Future!

16. I Free I

I Free I Guest

神は愛である

17. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

確かに

I Free I likes this.
  18. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

TEKKADAN Workbook
    Alright, now after experimenting for 3 months, I built a system to change ANY behaviour (in theory) within 90 days. Since the new school begins tomorrow and I want to start over after my breakdown a couple of months ago, I decided to pick 3 previous challenges and a new one for the next 3 months. So that would be four new behaviorus to learn for me. Here are some pages of my workbook.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If this tool helps improve after using it for three months, I share a PDF version here as well. Wish me good luck.

Warrior Within and Hiraeth like this.
  19. Hiraeth

Hiraeth Fapstronaut

How are you doing, you still alright bro?

20. Tekkadan

Tekkadan Guest

FROM TODAY ON, I DECIDE TO BECOME CELIBATE