1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days of no PMO.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Apr 17, 2017.

1. I've finally reached 90 days! The thing that really helped me this time was the no arousal method. I definitely feel happier, more optimistic, confident and motivated now. I have an abundance of energy too, and I find myself waking up a lot earlier in the morning, which is a huge benefit since the day is longer. A lot of things seem much clearer now as well. Looking back, I only think "what on earth was I thinking when I wasted countless hours and energy in this bad habit and addiction. Fortunately, I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm on the long road to recovery now. For that I am truly thankful.

I'm glad that I decided to quit PMO, and life has been much better ever since, to be honest. Looking back, I'm clearly able to connect the dots and see how nearly all of my psychological problems were related to this addiction and habit, which is why, since I quit my depression and anxiety, including social anxiety, has virtually diminished. I am also much more relaxed and nearly always in a calm state of mind. As a result of all of this, my grades have drastically improved as well, I went from being a C's, D's and sometimes even an F student, to someone who currently tops the class with mostly B's, A's and A*'s. I managed to get my driving license as when whilst abstaining. I propose this is because of the mental clarity I got from abstaining. At the same time, I'm working on my life purpose and deciding on a career after high school as well. My skin is clearer as well, especially my acne has disappeared. It did, however, take about 1.5-2 years of relapsing to get here. But like I mentioned, the thing that worked this time is the no arousal method.

Of course, since quitting, I've incorporated new, healthy habits into my life as well. Such as drinking three liters of water daily, going for a daily walk, and reading. I watched a lot of motivational videos as well. There's this psychologist on youtube called "Ralph Smart" and he too has a few videos on this addiction. His youtube channel is infinite waters. It really helped me, and I watch his videos consistently, on a daily basis. It truly does add value to one's life, and so do some of the personal coaches, whose books I've read, namely Jack Canfield, Napoleon Hill and Tony Robbins.

2. laris

laris Fapstronaut

Great post! Let's go beyond 90 days! It can be done!

3. Thank you! :) Yes, it can be done :) Everything is possible!

4. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

5. Noreaster

Noreaster Fapstronaut

Nice work! I hope to be writing this post 90 days from now!

JHue32 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Nowism

Nowism Fapstronaut

congrats! man I wish I was at 90 days

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Thank you!

8. Thank you! I'm positive, and sure that you will!

9. Thank you! I'm sure you will reach 90 days very soon!

10. isn't it a great feeling!!! congrats brotha

11. Oh no, I didn't. No ones knows about this :D

12. Yes, it feels fantastic to be out of this addiction! Thank you!

13. WillPower84

WillPower84 Fapstronaut

inspirational post! Thanks! I needed that extra push to stay focused.[​IMG]

14. Lyart

Lyart Fapstronaut

15. Thanks for the sharing brother. Sucks that I relapsed and broke my 71 days. Going to go for 90 days this time and not counting days. Installed the k9 blocker too because the urges are like stronger this time.

Cheers.

16. You're most welcome! Don't worry, I'm sure this time you will reach 90 days easily!

calistenicshype likes this.
  17. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

I relapsed at 127th day when i was high. Dont make the mistake like i did, i wanted to kill myself when i relapsed. There is no pleasure, only disgust, anxiety and depression after you do it.
    So rely on wet dreams and natural sex if you can

Alyson Silva likes this.
  18. Thanks for the advice!

Deadpool.420 likes this.
  19. oh no!!!!! im sorry! that must have been awful!!!

SiphoMoses08 and Deadpool.420 like this.
  20. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

Yes it was for me but i am trying again. I have exceeded the first 20 days so i am near touching the 30th day. I know i have a long journey for the 90th day and i hope i achieve it.