1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My 95-th day!What I learned and what I will be doing

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by laris, Apr 25, 2017.

1. laris

laris Fapstronaut

Hi!
    I just want you all to know : that's my first attempt.
    My fist experience with self gratification begun over 10 years ago.For a decade I regularly watched P and then M. Only in two cases I have managed to last more than 3 days (once in 2010 (14 days)/ and then in 2013 (18 days)).I had no choice because during that period of time I was busy and almost never alone. So, basically I use to fap almost everyday and sometimes two times a day.
    Now ,after hitting 95 days I can say that everyone should try to complete the 90 days challenge not because you will be free totally from your addiction but because you are likely to see more clearly the real damages that PMO has done to you!
    I am starting to feel the energy of life.Maybe it's the increased level of testosterone that makes me feel more man, more willing to accept new challenges that life has to offer! Being man doesn't mean having a thick beard and big muscles ,NO!! Being man means fighting each day to become a better person a generous ,caring, humble one!
    Many of you are curious to know what motivated me to last over three months (after so many years of intense PMO) ? (Besides the fact that this site helped me a lot),my main motivation is a girl, a special one.(She is not my GF,, haha),but i will tell you everything about her and me if I complete this challenge.
    I challenge my self to complete : 1000 days without PMO or PM ( BUT :I will have sex only if it's worth 100%). If I could be able to complete this challenge I will find out soon and let you know! I know it's a long time but I am very motivated ,disciplined and very curious about how it feels like to defeat you instinct! Fighting each day to be a better person! Wish me luck!

2. Constantine Bold

Constantine Bold Fapstronaut

First of all, congratulations on your NoFap successes.

I just want to point out one thing.

There was a study done on sexual promiscuity by researchers and the conclusion was that men and women, that are sexually promiscuous, have a lower rate of being able to form or keep a long-term relationship with a partner.

They concluded that having sex with with multiple partners has a consequence of decreased bonding effect that a person can have with his life partner.

Sexually promiscuous people also had higher rate for depression and divorce in life.

Deleted Account, Atlanticus and laris like this.
  3. Atlanticus

Atlanticus Moderator Assistant
    NoFap Defender

Your words radiate the very post-90-day energy and lightness of spirit that you describe and that seem to be driving you to such lofty heights. MANY congratulations!!

Marcel0404 and laris like this.
  4. laris

laris Fapstronaut

Casual sex is bad for my wellbeing. Life is not boring without it and I will try to live without sex

5. laris

laris Fapstronaut

Thanks ,comrade!

SteelshoT and PotentLife like this.
  6. PotentLife

PotentLife Fapstronaut

Big congratulations, laris! You've inspired me all the more. I've only been able to go 60 days and now I've a two-week head start on getting to where you've gotten. You've piqued my curiosity in your post to what ravages PMO has done to me, too! I'm so happy that you're finally making big strides in your abstinence, and am interested in knowing more about this girl you mentioned - what fresh revelations you'll receive relating to her. All the best to you, laris!

7. Thanks, laris. This was exactly the advice I needed right now. And stay strong!

Atlanticus and laris like this.
  8. laris

laris Fapstronaut

It's not about her ,it's about me.Lately I have been thinking about my feelings towards her. This addiction made me question a thing: what I feel is love or obsession(and lust) so I decided to take this challenge that will give me a proper answer.If I fail (on my first attempt) that means I feel nothing but lust. If I succeed that means I have real feelings to her. That's my motivation when an urge strikes! I am ready to ignore my sexual desires! I am ready to prove to myself that this feeling could be love not fu###ng useless lust!

9. laris

laris Fapstronaut

Glad to hear that ,bro!

vxlccm and SteelshoT like this.
  10. PotentLife

PotentLife Fapstronaut

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. All the best to you in this challenge.

vxlccm, SteelshoT and laris like this.
  11. PotentLife

PotentLife Fapstronaut

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. All the best to you in this challenge.

vxlccm likes this.