1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How I went from "forever alone" to having an amazing romantic experience in Europe

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Green Monstah, May 2, 2017.

1. Green Monstah

Green Monstah Fapstronaut

This builds on a previous thread I have written here, but I think it is worthy of a thread of its own. Long story short, it was only a few months ago where I was a heavy PMO addict (late night and/or early morning addict). I felt like I was going to be “forever alone” and I would say FALSE things like “She is too good for me. She is a 10, and I am a 2”. I have journeyed a long long way since. If you want to know more about my back-story, I highly recommend you check out one of my previous posts here: My Take On “You’ll Develop Super Powers With Women”

This is by far the happiest post I have had to write here, and I had no idea I would ever be writing something like this… at least not anytime soon. I know this is a long read, but I have no doubt that this story (and backstory in my old post) can help a lot of you!

I went on a Eurotrip on my own. One day when visiting a tourist attraction where I noticed a very beautiful lady. She looked like she too was traveling alone. I thought “Wow, I wish I could meet her. Maybe… just… MAYBE!!!” I knew right away if I didn’t at least say “hello”, then definitely nothing good will happen. What started off as an “Excuse me, could you please take a photo of me… would you like me to return the favor?” quickly turned into a conversation, and we introduced ourselves. We were both alone, so we both ended up exploring the place together. We got to know each other and quickly formed a bond. We even started taking selfies together.

We got done with the place around lunchtime. I asked her if she wanted to get a beer with me. We walked the narrow streets looking for place to eat. The drivers were crazy in this town so I stuck my arm out in front of her to keep her safe if she was about to cross. I even grabbed her hand a few times. She didn’t mind! A few more moments of those, she ended up wrapping her arm around mine and held on tightly. We walked all around town like that. Here’s a tip fellas, always remember to protect and cherish our women!

Lunch/beer was amazing. We bonded, having heart-to-heart conversations. It was wonderful. She was a complete sweetheart! We lost track of time and stayed there for a long time. After that, we took a train to another place. She shared some music with me on her mp3 player. We got off a stop as a slow song came on. I put one of the earbuds on her, and one on me. I grabbed her hand, pulled her close, and we slow-danced right there in the middle of the train station. I spun her around, she loved it. We kissed after the song ended. I don’t know how I did this successfully (from getting her to dance with me to the kiss), but I was 100% sure she was NOT going to reject me. Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith. We ended up in a park, where we stayed for hours. From more dancing, laying/rolling around in the grass, and running around chasing each other. I told her how beautiful she was. She also told me she thought I was beautiful!!! We attempted find a place to go dancing, but couldn’t find any. However, there was a guy singing while playing an acoustic guitar at a square. It was good enough for us! I took her in my arms right there and we danced for so many songs. We walked to get dinner. Some hooligans were yelling at us, offering drugs and stuff… I just pulled her closer, held her tighter, and kept walking. She was amazed by that, called me a real gentleman, just unlike any guy she ever met. I loved protecting her! Honestly, on my end, I felt very safe when I was with her too.

We got dinner and we ended up starring at each other a lot. We knew that the night was coming to an end, and she had to fly out super early the next morning. She said, because of the distance, can we agree that we don’t know what can happen in the long-term? She said she wanted to be friends. I usually HATE the words “I just want to be friends”, only because I have been hurt by girls who said that, and those girls turned out to NOT be true friends at all, but I digress… as for the European lady, I totally understood the context she said it in. She’s not coming to USA anytime soon, and I don’t know when I will be in her area anytime soon. It wouldn’t be fair to make either of us wait for the other, while we are still trying to figure our own lives out. Life isn’t fair, but at least we had one of the most romantic memories ever. I will forever cherish this moment. I do know that we have a beautiful friendship going! We will keep in touch. Sure we connected on Facebook, and we also traded home addresses. I want to send her a postcard to thank her for a wonderful day. Btw, we have been talking just about every day since I got home!

So I walked her back to her place. She was flying out early the next morning, would have loved to spend at least another day with her. I put on a slow song on my phone and we shared a last dance in the square. After that, we just couldn’t let go of each other. Didn’t check, but I’m sure we were there for at least 20 minutes. We just stared into each other’s eyes. She said she loved my eyes. I love her eyes too. We kissed, hugged tightly, and stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. She assured me “It’s not goodbye, just see you later.” Maybe we can meet somewhere again in the summer! I know the idea of an American guy and a beautiful European lady falling in love in such short time can be like a fairy tale, but for those 12 hours, we made it work. This is not one of those “European girls are easy” stories. It wasn’t like I made out with a complete stranger at a nightclub within 1 minute. We really did get to know each other, we had heart-to-hearts. I’m telling you, I’d much rather get into a lady’s heart than into her pants. I gave her mine too. Btw I have given my heart too easily to so many of the wrong ladies in the past. I have been careful since. I don’t want to fall too hard, but I swear the European lady and I have made a legit connection in those 12 hours we had.

----------------------------

I did this without a stupid/dirty pickup line. I did this without calling her a degrading name. For a little while, I browsed for books on how to meet women; and I never bought or read a single one. I search out "pickup artists", many have been proven to be fake, didn't need that bs! I was able to be myself. I am in disbelief (only cause it felt like it was a dream), but I am proof that I can be the perfect gentleman for the right lady who will appreciate it!

I have no doubt that this has been a benefit of NoFap. I started NoFap in November 2016, and in the months that followed. Yes, I have relapsed many times, I have never made it past Day 49. The 40’s have always somehow been my cursed range. Today is Day 47 of Attempt #9, but urges are low! Yes, I’m positive that it’s due to a certain amazing day I had.

There have been many noticeable benefits all the same! Most noteworthy, I have been doing a whole lot better with women. I have been making it a point to talk to them more, meet them, etc. I can also make them laugh, I never knew until now, but yes, I can be a funny guy! My mind has just been a whole lot clearer. I still don’t consider as “improving” with women, but rather unlocking the full and true potential with women that I had all along! Literally a few months ago, if I saw the European lady, I bet I would have just thought dirty thoughts about her, and then think poorly of myself such as “why couldn’t I find someone like her?” Looking back, I cannot believe that there was a time when I said the words “I’m not good enough for her. She is a 10, and I am a 2”. No one will EVER hear me say those words again. I came a long way from that bullshit. When I told the European lady beautiful she was, she also said I was beautiful!!! My heart melted, for the longest time, I (WRONGLY) believed I would never have that effect on a lady… I am freeing my mind, every day, getting better and better. I am “developing super powers with women”! You all can too! =]

Another side note, NoFap challenge has gotten me into exercising like crazy. I have been swimming, lifting a lot. Even on the days when I “don’t have time to go to the gym”, I would do 100 pushups, even if it was in my room. I got great results with that. I caught ladies looking at me. The lady in Europe… ohhh she felt up my arms bigly!

I have already mentioned that I have relapsed multiple times, and I still have work to do. I definitely am thankful for the Panic Button. I have saved many of the motivational things it has led me to. Most notable would be this video. I would say this even played a part in motivating me in meeting women, and ultimately saying “hello” to that beautiful European lady. I’m surprised this video isn’t more viral. There is an important life lesson from here.

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”

TIPS:
    1) Believe in yourself. You are more than what you have become
    2) Be yourself; it’s the easiest thing you can do. I cannot stress this enough, but it’s not about “improving” with women as much as it is about unlocking the true and full potential you had with women all along.
    3) Do the work. Be confident. If you want to say “hello”, do it. The only thing worse than getting rejected is if you do nothing, which will guarantee nothing will happen.

2. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    What a beautiful post. Thank you so much for sharing!

Happy for you! :)

3. pavloo91

pavloo91 Fapstronaut

Wow, this post is amazing. It's such a great motivator to keep going. Thanks a lot and I can only say I envy your romantic adventure!

4. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

What a beautiful post. I went through something similar last summer, only a little less romantic and she had a boyfriend. But I realised later down the line that she's there to teach me lessons in life and she opened my heart. I'm sure we'll meet again one day.

Srisurya, Mr. E, N0ah and 2 others like this.
  5. Green Monstah

I'm glad people here are responding positively to this story. I didn't want to write this in a boastful way or to make other people jealous of what happened. Only a few months ago, I HATE seeing people with PDA (public display of affection), mainly cause I was depressed, lonely, and thinking WRONGLY that "I would never have that effect of a lady". If there is guy here who has doubts about himself on being successful with women, I can tell you that only a few months ago, I WAS JUST LIKE YOU!

PMO will drain your energy. It will drain the light from your eyes. It will cheat you into thinking you are getting your "fix" with women, when you definitely aren't. Eventually, you PMO will wear you out that you won't find PMO interesting anymore. I have no idea how to explain this, but more and more women find me attractive now than in the past. Giving up PMO will go a long way.

I also mentioned it's a bad cycle. PMO is the result of loneliness, and loneliness can be the result of PMO. However the opposite can be true. I have gotten better with women since racking up PMO-free streaks. Also since I had that romantic day in Europe, my urges have been at an all time low. Even when I was small-talking women, and getting smiles/compliments from them, I felt good. The result: low urges. Still got work to do, but I am believing more and more that I WILL get there!

PS And if you relapse, don't worry. I have relapsed many times. In the same time, it's not like all my improvements have gone up in smoke. More and more women still talked to me in the days that followed. Let the streaks and their benefits pile on! Keep fighting the battles, you won't win all of them. There will be light in the end of the tunnel if you believe in it, and you work towards it!

6. Tested

Tested Fapstronaut

Great post, great motivation for us all. I am a long way from improved, but the 90+ days sobriety has caused no brain fog problems, more energy, more desire for exercise; I am also recovering from a broken marriage, now living alone, that takes a toll as well. But we move forward. Well done!

7. David0895

David0895 Fapstronaut

great post friend, I'm looking to get my reboot and I want to change my thinkings, you are a good motivation, Greetings from Mexico.

Eleanor and Green Monstah like this.
  8. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Lovely .

Green Monstah likes this.
  9. Mixtec

Mixtec Fapstronaut

Beautiful story! Very motivating as well.

10. Vlad_the_LionHeart

Vlad_the_LionHeart Fapstronaut

It is not so bad to travel single. It does not always mean you are alone like normally people think. And I usually get some extraordinary experience :) (not in the sexual matter)

vibemaker and Green Monstah like this.
  11. Green Monstah

You go this bro! I cannot stress the amount of times I worried that the hole I dug was wayyy too deep. I thought I was never gonna be able to climb out. I was in a dark place. Reading "Success Stories" encouraged me to keep pursuing my outrageous (and yet doable) goals. Still I was wondering if I could one day write a "Success Story" like this one. I believe in you and so do a lot of people here!

Oh I had an amazing time going on my own. Most of my life I have traveled with family or friends. The "Forever Alone" part really refers to a few months ago (which really felt like a long long time ago...) when I thought girls will never like me. I have went a long way since. I know everyone who is currently struggling can make it too! NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

Mattsfreedom likes this.
  12. messanger

messanger Fapstronaut

This truly made my day , glad i started with this thread first thing in the morning in bed. I wish you all the love and abundance my friend.

13. warrior7259

warrior7259 Fapstronaut

Crazy unbelievably crazy

14. If thats really for real...then its so, sweeeeet!.
    Im hoping to meet my half soon too!

15. Zackstronaut

Zackstronaut New Fapstronaut

Incredible story and super motivational! Thank you! I'm glad to know there are many guys out there like me.

16. That video and your post both might just have changed my life forever.

I cannot thank you enough for this, man.

I feel so much better about myself now!

:):):):):):)::):)

Green Monstah and Reborn16 like this.
  17. NewManV

NewManV Fapstronaut

Thanks for the share! I can totally relate to your earlier mental hang-ups and fears. I've been working hard this year to combat all the negative thoughts I made a habit of doing, and live a more positive lifestyle.

I also appreciate you mentioning your streaks and relapses. I was concerned how much slower my progress might be, since I too have had to work on improving my own streaks over time (message signature shows my progress). However, I started noticing more and more benefits in recent weeks, and I'm excited to keep it going forward.

18. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

That was beautiful dude, truly inspiring stuff!

Read your previous post, and this one plus the video. Feels like I've been sat down and told the truth like the matrix... I always thought it was more about confidently and happily making general conversation to meet girls, doesn't have to be fancy and certainly doesn't have to be a wacky pick up line!

That story got me man, I met a very fun and cute Italian girl when I lived on the other side of Australia for one year. But I met her at the end of my time there, it felt like a true connection, so I wish you all the best with this girl or another :)

I'm saving this thread as it really does seem like what you experienced is the polar opposite of pmo. I have let opportunities pass easily, and occasionally made conversation which was always easier than I thought when I did try it, this puts it all together for us!

j_pwc_bat and Green Monstah like this.
  19. tidus

tidus Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

If this story was a movie, I'd buy it on Blu-Ray.

In all seriousness, so stoked for you! What an incredible experience not many people get to encounter.

20. Hey man, I have a problem with negative thinking too and I'm having quite a tough time.

Could you please share your tactics to deal with it?