1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help me!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by jipsikid, May 10, 2017.

1. jipsikid

jipsikid Fapstronaut

Hey guys! So there is this pretty girl in my physics class, she always sits by my side (she can literally sit anywhere she wants, but she always seats near me; one time she sat far away from me and when she saw me, she stood up and sat right in front of me). I have always wanted to talk to her but I dont know what to say. How can I aproach this girl? What do I say? Please help me guys!

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  2. jipsikid

jipsikid Fapstronaut

Also, she was with me in the same physics class last quarter (we both failed and its our second time taking that class) and she has been doing the same since last quarter. Do you think that she night be into me in someway?

Edit: I have class with her tomorrow so I would like to try to talk to her tomorrow.

3. Jump at the first chance you get. I've had opportunities just slip away because I sat and thought about the "meaning" too much. Now that I sit and look back, I see how many chances I let slip through my fingers because I used to care about what it could mean or what others would think.
    Just remember that she may be just as scared as you to initiate but by the sound of it she's opened a path for you to talk to her...
    You miss 100% of the Shots you don't attempt.

4. If she always sits close to you it is probably a sign that she wants to be approached. Dont think too much about it, just approach her. Ask her about something during a break. Break the ice bro.

5. jipsikid

jipsikid Fapstronaut

Fuck it I'll just do it, tomorrow. Its time to grow a pair and do it. Im feeling super confident since I started nofap (day 17 for me). Ill keep you updated.

6. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

Memorize 50 famous lines of Shakespeare and the women will go crazy.

7. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Good luck! Let us know how things went if you want. And I'm sure you'll be fine!
    This seems quite tempting I must say xD

8. PlasticBoy

PlasticBoy Fapstronaut

Hey im in the same situation, so if you have kik we could maybe help each other?

9. I actually lost my virginity at day 17 once. I am pretty sure you will handle the situation pretty well once you jump into it.

10. jipsikid

jipsikid Fapstronaut

She didnt come to class today :(. I guess I will talk to her on tuesday

11. Fink93

Fink93 Fapstronaut

fingers crossed. i missed sooooooooooo many opportunities myself because i didn´t approach girls. don´t make the same mistake.

12. JamesD

JamesD Fapstronaut

You could ask,

'How has your day been?'
    'Do you have anything exciting planned for the weekend?'

These break the ice. It's best not to wait too long. It's much easier if you start speaking to her as soon as you see her, rather than waiting nervously. Or, that's what worked for me. Once you're chatting, ask relaxed questions which are not too personal. Get her talking about what she is interested in. Don't be afraid of a silence.

13. jipsikid

jipsikid Fapstronaut

I will just ask her for her notes because I "missed something" and i will take it from there.

14. Spennyh94

Spennyh94 Fapstronaut

Count 1 2 3 in your head and then say something to her if you wait any longer I find anxiety kicks in and you tend to chicken out. In three seconds you won't have time to think what could go wrong you just act. The more that you wait the more negative thoughts can creep into your head. Remember there is nothing to lose just go for it she clearly has an eye for you

JamesD likes this.
  15. jipsikid

jipsikid Fapstronaut

Someone else told me about that technique; I guess its time to put it to use! Thank you guys for all the tips/help you have given me.

16. JamesD

JamesD Fapstronaut

17. MadHatter

MadHatter Fapstronaut