1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for some new friends

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by StoneyGoat, May 9, 2017.

1. StoneyGoat

StoneyGoat Fapstronaut

The best way for me not to relapse would be to socialize more. Does anybody play xbox one? Maybe we can game sometime and chat.

Faptain_Harris likes this.
  2. Faptain_Harris

Faptain_Harris Fapstronaut

More than happy to socialize, but I'm a master race guy myself.

3. StoneyGoat

StoneyGoat Fapstronaut

LOL just looking for any friends really. You got any favorites?

4. Faptain_Harris

You mean games? I kind of have mood swings with games. I might play something furiously for a week then swap.

I like stuff like Total War, Mass Effect, Blizzard stuff. Right now I'm playing Diablo 3.

I used to love FPS games but then they all started seeming like clones of each other.

5. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

If you have Windows 10 then you can play with Xbox One users. I do it from time to time :) However, my laptop is broken right now and I don't have an Xbox One, so I can't play :/

6. JamesD

JamesD Fapstronaut

Please don't take this the wrong way, as I don't have all the answers. Playing games with people over the internet may not give you the feelings of love and connection that you should get from friends. I don't know your situation but you may be better off to spend time with people in real life, even if they aren't close friends or you might initially feel awkward. This could be joining a sports or walking club, going for a walk with a friend or even playing a board game.

7. Faptain_Harris

We didn't. Or at least I didn't. I've actually noticed my gaming time has been greatly reduced these past 12 days I've been on nofap.

I think it's because since my T levels are returning, I've been more motivated to get up and do things instead of sitting in a chair all day.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've cranked up a game in about a week.

JamesD likes this.
  8. StoneyGoat

StoneyGoat Fapstronaut

I don't get a lot of "weekend" time because of my job. Especially this weekend. So my social problem is kind of stuck meeting people online right now. Thank you for your kind advise and I'll take it to the heart.

JamesD likes this.
  9. 王新宇

王新宇 Fapstronaut

Well. Do u have the Wechat account? I'm also looking for some friends.

10. StoneyGoat

StoneyGoat Fapstronaut

I have a Skype.

11. balkanic_falcon

balkanic_falcon Fapstronaut

I am Total War fanatic! :D

12. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

Ugh maybe i should have gotten an xbox instead of a ps4 so i could have friends.

13. StoneyGoat

StoneyGoat Fapstronaut

iz okay, we can chat on skype or here