1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days- After almost 2 years of failing

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Daviesmark1, May 28, 2017.

1. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut

I made it to day 30 today, after failing countless times. I have been on this site since August 2015 and my record is 17 days.

I finally made it to the target I have been aiming for all this time. I could not have got there without the help and support of @IGY

All I can tell those who are constantly stumbling is... DON'T GIVE UP!

My 30 days was not how I expected it to be, this was because I had some trouble towards the end of the month... which I will explain:

Benefits :

More Energy- I definitely felt more energised waking up in the morning and felt like I had a purpose.

More confidence around woman:

Now, this is the biggest step for me. At the start of my 30 days, I began talking to this spanish girl where I am living ( student accomodation)

She is 21 and I am only 18. But, this is the key to NoFap.

It was giving me the energy to get her and impress her, I was going to the gym with her daily, going out for coffee, going running, going to the library. Having someone to connect with and a girl to potentially be with spurred me on so much I started to forget the days. When I was meeting her my confidence was sky rocketing and i felt great.

NoFap gave me the confidence to even ask this girl out. Unfortunately, I didn't get the answer I wanted which made me kinda sad and upset and made the whole month feel pointless, but none of that I don't think I would have done without the powers of nofap.

Negatives :

flatline- I have been flatlining for the past week/ week and a half and it is not nice. I have been feeling down and depressed, compounded by the rejection of the girl.

Blue balls: This is something which is never fun to experience

Concentration: This won't apply to many, but because I wasn't fapping and this stored so much sexual energy, all I focused it on was this girl, so much to the point that she was all I was thinking about and I couldn't stop. This wasn't helpful around my exams and I couldn't just jerk off to relieve this.

But, let me tell you, you will notice differences.

Please get out of the cycle, it is possible

Unflinching and SnowWhite like this.
  2. An inspiring story Mark and my pleasure to give you the support enabling you to get to your first completely clean month.

Daviesmark1 likes this.
  3. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

@Daviesmark1 Congratulations! Especially at age 18, this is really remarkable!

Daviesmark1 likes this.
  4. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut

Thank you :)

5. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut

6. Journey_

Journey_ Fapstronaut

Great progress, keep going man!

Daviesmark1 likes this.
  7. Daviesmark1

Daviesmark1 Fapstronaut