1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

everybody experiencing brighter and sharper eyes like me??

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by aingdk11, May 24, 2017.

1. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Ya same here hit gym more understanding with benefit of nofap is drink herbal jamu and being grateful everydays

2. YoungTable

YoungTable Fapstronaut

Same things with these other posters, I have more facial hair, I actually desire to go the gym most days on my days off, I have lost weight. I eat healthier. My face is more clean and less acne, and seems brighter and my limbal rings are very thick, although I don't recall if I had limbal rings before NoFap or not. Also I'm on day 26.

aingdk11 likes this.
  3. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Thats great bro keep it up! I read that the sperm nutrition in our body is full every 2 week so thats why our body more fit and energies.goodluck!

4. Jacky Kumar Shaw

Jacky Kumar Shaw New Fapstronaut

Yes I felt it too.

5. Maxo

Maxo Fapstronaut

The eyes are the mirror of soul. All that we do, remains written on our face.

Deleted Account and aingdk11 like this.
  6. fap1fap1fap

fap1fap1fap Fapstronaut

I notice mine and other people's eyes more. They are deep, glowing and mysterious. People also have more eye contact with me, I can see girls looking at me from the corner of my eye :3

aingdk11 likes this.
  7. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Yes bro same here seem like our hunting vision is getting back when we doing nofap/spermretention how long u doing nofap??

fap1fap1fap likes this.
  8. fap1fap1fap

fap1fap1fap Fapstronaut

On a 2 day streak right now, just joined the forum. I was on Reddit before.

aingdk11 likes this.
  9. athlean

athlean Fapstronaut

That sounds awesome! I actually always take a nap midday and i hate it as i waste an hour or 2 on this, i hope by doing the nofap i will get more energy and refrain from the napping too.

May i ask how many times M'd a day and how many hours u spent per day?

aingdk11 likes this.
  10. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap then.still long hard way to go bro but when u push to the limit thinga gonna be easier.especially when u feel something good with ur mind body by quiting pmo.some people already feel the benefit in a days.some in a week and a month.keep it bro

11. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Definetly gonna boost our energies while we are sleeping.i feeling the different used to have long hour sleep but tired and fatigue everytime plus with the brain fog and blurry vision aftee too much pmoing everydays no life force at all.now only sleep 6hour i feel refresh

12. irsydmnwr

irsydmnwr Fapstronaut

Same as mee, my eyes brighter after 23 days nofap. I hope next days will be brighter.

Btw, what are kinds jamu you drink? Because i want to try jamu again.

Hatur nuhun akang hahaha

13. aingdk11

aingdk11 Fapstronaut

Haha keep it up bro.when u already heal from the addiction you feel way better as a man.im drinking jamu bandar alam from kalimantan try to buy it in some warung jamu only 25k goodluck

14. Bon-Bon XO

Bon-Bon XO Fapstronaut

I'm proud of you, reading stories like yours gives me motivation to keep on going! I'm on Day 39 No P today, for future reference.

15. BetterMeandI

BetterMeandI Fapstronaut

eyes seem more deep, I think it is in the head though, face does not shine

16. Are you black?
    I got this effect, even though I was black.

17. I can attest to that. I was in Day 16 and my face looked better.

18. UncleBarnacle

UncleBarnacle Fapstronaut

No, in fact this morning I was noticing my eyes are worse, I've needed new glasses for the longest time but haven't gotten off my butt to the optometrist, etc. plus the expense. I've also been taking a freezing cold shower every morning without exception since January 1, 2017.

But glad for ya!

19. BetterMeandI

BetterMeandI Fapstronaut

Agreed