1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 100 - Third big milestone passed

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MyFuture, Jun 15, 2017.

1. MyFuture

MyFuture Fapstronaut

I actually wanted to post this when I got to 90 days but I've been so busy lately moving out from my parents into my own house. I suppose getting into triple digits is another milestone in a way. I'm glad I have got to this point in doing NoFap before I started living on my own though because now I feel much more in control dealing with urges.

Since my last post after 60 days, I think the main positive change I have seen is my performance at work. I've had some difficult times in the job I'm in which has prevented me from progressing within the company. This had then led me to become very unhappy in my current role because I didn't see any way forward and I knew I couldn't get another job until my house was sorted so I was stuck in limbo. I just stopped caring about my job and basically did the bare minimum each day. It got so bad that I even stopped talking to my colleagues. All I wanted to do was to get in and out of the office as quick as possible. My manager picked up on this and we had a meeting where he raised his concerns about my attitude and performance. He gave me an ultimatum that if things didn't improve, I was out. This seemed to be the kick up the ass that I needed because since then things have massively improved. I don't believe I would have been able to make this positive change if I hadn't got to this point in NoFap. Before I would have probably panicked and continued to struggle before getting fired or just leaving. I'm still looking for another job but at least I know I'm secure in the job I have as long as I keep working hard.

My confidence has improved greatly from when I first started my recovery. I can certainly notice it when I walk or when I talk to people.

I also feel like I have a lot more energy and will to get things done. Now that I'm living on my own, I have more responsibilties and tasks to do on a daily basis but I just get these done without even thinking about it and without trying to put them off like I would have done before.

My erections have continued to get stronger and I am noticing that I am getting them randomly sometimes now, not just when I fantasise briefly. Morning wood has made an appearance every now and then.

I know there is probably more that I have missed or haven't realised but I couldn't be happier with the progressive I have made so far. I never ever thought I would get this far but here I am.

I just want to continue on this same path for the rest of my life now. I know there is still more to come and I don't feel like I've fully rebooted yet. I never want to PM again though and I only want to O with a real woman. I'm going to try to continue posting on here as well but I'm no longer going to post milestones anymore. 90 days was my starting target as it is for a lot of people but I now I just want to focus on meaningful successes.

This journey is not about how many times you fall, it's about how many times you get back up and keep moving forward. We will all win in the end!

TL;DR
    • Passed 90 days
    • Improved performance at work
    • Increase in confidence
    • More energy
    • Stronger erections

Username1021, Aloha, Maddey and 11 others like this.
  2. True life seeker

True life seeker Fapstronaut

Congratulations man,stories like yours is what make us keep going.Good luck from now on with your new life and your job!

3. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

Nice work!

I do feel rebooted now. I finally know what it means after 100+ days. For me, i'm just not thinking about sex all the time, i'm able to look the other way more easily, and don't get as tripped up by my triggers.

Sharn07 and Jamesi7 like this.
  4. MyFuture

MyFuture Fapstronaut

Thank you. Good luck with your journey too!

Jamesi7 likes this.
  5. MyFuture

MyFuture Fapstronaut

Yeah getting this far certainly does make things easier but it's important to keep our guard up too

noonoon likes this.
  6. TheFutureMe

TheFutureMe Fapstronaut

Truth!

Great milestone! It's fantastic that you've set big things in motion while kicking this habit away. Way to go! Don't forget to enjoy what you're building and living, but i'm sure you're aware since you said you're not going to be set on further milestones anymore.

7. MyFuture

MyFuture Fapstronaut

Thank you. I think having other things to focus on has really helped with getting as far as I have so far. I'll still probably be mindful of future milestones (6 months, 1 year etc) but I don't want to just base my posts on these from now on. I want them to be targeted at specific achievements and benefits.

8. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

Congrats on making it 100 days I always come to the success stories when I need a little motivation and you have given me exactly that. You have made it a long way. Thanks for encouraging us all!

9. MyFuture

MyFuture Fapstronaut

Thank you. I still come to the success stories for that exact same reason. It means a lot to hear that. Keep focused and keep fighting!

TheFutureMe and perseverence24 like this.
  10. Jamesi7

Jamesi7 Fapstronaut

It's so inspiring to read these stories guys! Thank you so much for taking the time to post. Im very early in my journey but it's very encouraging to see others doing well. Gives me a lot of "fight". I always say that a soldier truly loses a fight when he loses the will the fight, regardless of how strong he is. I started getting there, thinking to myself, "whats the point of even trying to overcome this when i always fail". Good to read this posts though!!

11. Ruqyah

Ruqyah Fapstronaut

Congrats my dude

12. MyFuture

MyFuture Fapstronaut

It's always nice to know that posts are making a positive difference. Never give up, always keep fighting!

13. MyFuture

MyFuture Fapstronaut

Thank you