1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Exercise Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by LoyalKnight, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Xience

Xience Guest

My cuz went to UR. Lol, perhaps you just grabbed a random article. I grew up there.

Anyways I workout daily for the most part as it is but I will start posting in here for fun.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  2. Xience

Xience Guest

Starting tomorrow. I'll do a bone marrow cleanse for you tonight I suppose.

3. paraphysin

paraphysin Fapstronaut

Today I alternated running and walking for 30 minutes using the C25K app. Feeling pretty good about it!

Xience and LoyalKnight like this.
  4. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That's great. Yesterday I did 3 sets each of PUSHups and pullups . ITS not much but it's a start.

Xience likes this.
  5. Xience

Xience Guest

Your owl absolutely Trumps any other owl I have seen in an avatar here :emoji_unicorn::emoji_zap::emoji_sparkles:

paraphysin likes this.
  6. Xience

Xience Guest

Of course it's much. Don't belittle yourself like that. Stop comparing yourself to anyone else!

If it's not much compared to what you have done in the past, well ok. Daily training means we will have to have lighter days though. Cannot go all out every single day lol.

7. paraphysin

paraphysin Fapstronaut

Today, using my ZenChallenge apps (pushups, situps, and pullups) I did 22 pushups, 33 situps, and I'm about to do--try to do, at least--10 pullups. Feeling a bit discouraged though after weighing myself. I've been doing intermittent fasting twice a week for about 3 weeks, and since then I've lost 0 lbs and my body fat percentage has gone down 0%...

I'm going to keep going with it all though, hoping that there is a benefit beyond what I can measure.

Xience likes this.
  8. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

Greetings! :D

Haha, no that's not it. :p

Six ways is a shoulder exercise:

:D

Xience likes this.
  9. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

Yesterday was rest day (still sore from Monday and Tuesday, but that's what happens when you go on a 3 week gym hiatus.....)

Today I was supposed to do cardio, but who gives a fiddle about cardio, right? RIGHT? AMIRITE?! Never happened. Did some calisthenics instead.

Tomorrow is full body day, and I'm exciteeeeed.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    Xience likes this.
  10. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Awesome, thanks! I'll definitely try those out! I actually had a shoulder workout this morning, otherwise I would have tried these today.

Today's workout: barbell military press / reverse flys (rear delts) / upright cable rows / shrugs / Arnold presses / ab circuit

This comment made me think of one of the funniest YouTube videos I've ever seen. You guys should watch this guy's channel ... freaking HILARIOUS.

Xience likes this.
  11. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

You're welcome.

They burn like a mofo. It's awesome. :D

That video, though. :'D
    I tried crossfit once, years ago. I got a serious back strain. And that was the end of that trend for me! :'D

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  12. Xience

Xience Guest

I adore cardiovascular activity. Aerobic and anaerobic. Outside though.

13. Xience

Xience Guest

I'm a cardio junkie. Actually I don't call myself that nor am I one anymore. But I think running a decent number of miles tomorrow is order.

I will start the challenge tomorrow. I mean I will start posting my daily training and try to make it more challenging by documenting here.

Life just go in the way of me being able to train, which really doesn't happen often nor should it happen again anytime soon.

HOORAH. I'm ready for it tomorrow.

Omg so sorry for the videos uncalled for in this thread.

14. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

15. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

have you anny experience with the raw food lifestyle or read any books on it? an old girlfreind of mine was 4 years on all raw food when we started going out. she had been battling illnesses for years and this is how she healed. I did it for 9 months and never felt better, it was amazing. Physically, mentally spiritually. Im trying to get back there..

paraphysin likes this.
  16. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

day 2 of the exercise challenge. i did some light weight lifting focuding on the arms. the idea is to develop the habit and make it part of my life

17. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

thanks for the wise words:)

18. zcurtis6109

zcurtis6109 Fapstronaut

I lift about 4 to 5 times a week. For the past couple of months, I've been following various workouts. Now, my training is more intuitive (separating chest, back, biceps and triceps, legs). I also run a 5k 4 or 5 days a week. Atm I am 6'2'' 200lbs.

19. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

More power to you, my friend. :)

20. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Last night: 30 minutes interval work on the treadmill.

This morning: HIIT.

Will probably hit legs later today.