1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What alcoholic drinks do you guys drink?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Born_For_War, Jun 26, 2017.

1. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Of course ethanol is toxic, but our body is well equipped to process alcohol in small quantities.
    Also, no one here said that they drink alcohol to relax.
    I do it because I appreciate tasting good beer/wine, I never ever get drunk. Beer and wine have a history as long as humanity, being chanted by poets and bards, no wonder they have been proven to have lots of science-proven virtues and benefic effects if they are good.
    Also, do some research, caffeine and tea can be bad too - the occasional glass of wine is like the occasional coffee cup. Everything can be good or bad.

Unas likes this.
  2. Millenial

Millenial Fapstronaut

Unknown.jpeg
    RED WINE: The cheaper the better!!!

Phil Harmonica likes this.
  3. Phil Harmonica

Phil Harmonica Fapstronaut

Bourbons produced by Buffalo Trace

Mix that red wine into some Sangria and now we're talking.

Millenial likes this.
  4. Me too. Although I hardly coffee too.

My Grandfather was an alcoholic so my Mother discouraged us from drinking. I've decided to carry on being teetotal as an adult.

mac_walker, Xience and WalkingForward like this.
  5. Xience

Xience Guest

COME ON MATE TIME TO GET SOBER!

6. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

Alcohol is the perfect mind control tool.. It fkin kills brain cells. They always show it in the movies.. It's so manly to drink poison (alcohol) and put smoke (cigarettes)in your chest (sarcasm)

jest and WalkingForward like this.
  7. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

I gave up drinking 15 years ago.

jest and WalkingForward like this.
  8. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

I'll drink red wine, usually blends. I also loooooove craft cocktails. Unfortunately it's a very expensive habit--$10-12 for a single drink at a bar, or $95 for the various bottles of niche liquors if I want to learn to make something myself at home. Nothing like buying that $30 bottle of chocolate coconut vodka just so you can make one drink.

Spiff likes this.
  9. Spiff

Spiff Fapstronaut

Beers - micro pale ales and india pale ales. I especially like the Stone beers or the Deschutes fresh squeezed. Or the North Coast beers. Medium grade cognac or whiskey - scotch, irish, or bourbon. I also like the occasional port or sweet liquor, like grand marnier or chartreuse. (Yes I'll drink grand marnier straight)

NF104534 likes this.
  10. _soul

_soul Fapstronaut

Just beer. Used to drink stronger things, like wine and vodka. But now it's just beer.

11. Unfortunately can't contribute to this because I don't drink alcohol. I live more of a Straight Edge lifestyle. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, etc.

Spiff, WalkingForward and jest like this.
  12. jest

jest Fapstronaut

Winners don't drink alcohol.

WalkingForward likes this.
  13. Hezeru

Hezeru Fapstronaut

14. PasterofMuppets

Hey. I don't drink alcohol. I drink beer.
    Yes, alcohol, is a plague, but this is a society issue, not an issue of the substance itself.

15. Hezeru

Hezeru Fapstronaut

I didn't know we have a doctor here :p

16. Spiff

Spiff Fapstronaut

That title is misleading.

He's saying Alcohol is the most harmful to society simply because more people use it. By that criteria junk food is more harmful than heroine. He also says weed is more harmful than ecstasy.

I average about 7 drinks a week (1 beer or 1.5 oz liquor), and with this consumption I do very little harm to anyone. The problem is alcoholism.

Unas likes this.
  17. I will win

I will win Fapstronaut

Screw that crap! Screw alcohol!

18. señor

señor Guest

lmao what's with all the alcohol haters crawling up from the sewers

does anyone have any good hard liquor suggestions? I live in a super small town with no liquor store (walmart and safeway is pretty much what we're looking at here) and I'm sick of makers mark

19. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Isn't it better than staying in the sewers?

:p

Many people can drink in moderation without it causing any major problems. But personally, I'm better off without it.

20. PasterofMuppets

Finally some alcohol abstaining person who's sensible.

WalkingForward likes this.