1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. plant goodness

plant goodness Fapstronaut

You should say it to them! Do it by text if you cannot muster courage to do it by face.

I am going to send my sister one now that you mention this. I send one to my parents from time to time they appreciate it,

http://gratefulness.org/connect/send-an-e-card

Aiyoshi and SaapKaBaap like this.
  2. NightReaper775

NightReaper775 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my reading habits.
    I am grateful for my family.
    I am grateful for this streak.
    I am grateful for being motivated.
    I am grateful for food and water. I am grateful for not indulging too much in junk food also!
    I am grateful for not wanting to game anymore.
    I am grateful for feeling I am being reborn.

Greetings.

3. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for having a good time with my college mates.
    2. I am grateful that I went outside. The rain allowed me to go at last. [was having a fever, so was waiting for it go.]
    3. I am grateful that my PC is still working. [I swear to upgrade you, just don't die on me yet. Wait till I get a job]
    4. I am grateful for being positive after having some bad memories that was bubbling up like anything in my head.
    5. I am grateful that I did my workout.

4. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my new pass.
    I am grateful to finish the book. "The happiness hypothes"
    I m grateful that i try my best to have a good time with my dad. He is overweight, drinking and spreads alot negative energy especially against me. And last 3 days we been alone in the house...It is not easy. It feels that he is the only person left in my sphere that is super negative and influence me to "sad mode". I so wish i could change his behavior... I cant avoid him, hes my dad...
    I am grateful for my meditation and increasing awareness.
    I am grateful.
    Peace guys

5. TODAY I am grateful for:-
    1. Having an amazing day!
    2. Being able to visualise what I really want in life
    3. Being really positive about life since the past few days
    4. The abundance of life and opportunities that surrounds me!
    5. My parents, family and friends
    6. The beauty of this universe, and its generosity
    7. The fact that I have access to more or less whatever I want in order to bring myself up in life
    8. 2017 being THE best year I've ever had
    9. My defeating laziness and procrastination by exercising since the past two days
    10. My being able to study for longer periods of time than earlier
    11. Me feeling more confident in general
    12. The Law Of Attraction, that has helped me attract so many things in my life!
    13. The fact that I can dream any dream, and that I can achieve anything and everything
    14. This forum and this challenge
    15. That girl I liked, who texted me today after sooo long (lame, I know, but I felt kinda nice lol)
    16. The fact that I controlled my mind and avoided junk food today!

6. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

Damn! how do u get up at 4:30 every day? is there a way to need less sleep or something?

7. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

1) I am grateful for the awesome friends in my life

2) I am grateful that there are no more toxic people in my life

3) I am grateful to the great lord calvin harris and all his awesome music XD

4) I am grateful for inspiration particularly from zelda, which has inspired me to draw new game concept art.

5) I am grateful for my creativity giving me an awesome chance to make an individual difference

6) I am grateful for the course I am going on next year, that will further me in to stuff I love! Also that the uni has a green screen, motion capture capabilities, and a comic course so i can pester the hell outta the comic teachers to teach me stuff x3

7) altho i was feeling a little desperate today, overall during this period I have been feeling independent and great being single so I'm grateful for that too

8) I love the house I live in, and my family and cat :3

9) 2 new girls are in my life, altho one of them friend zoned me I still like her and hanging out with her :3 and the other well Ima wait and see :)

10) I know people going to my uni next year which makes me feel more assured

11) I was in a bad place last year and im glad i'm far from it

12) I managed to come up with more than 10 things to feel happy about :3

13) feeling tired but I like that cos it's getting fairly late anyway

14) the sky is beautiful today!

8. Jam

Jam Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for another day sober from drugs/alcohol and dopamine!
    2. I'm grateful I have been keeping up with a regular spiritual practice that has been helping me stay strong, become happier and begin to see my path of dharma more clearly
    3. I'm grateful for my parents who are loving and supportive. Without them I would certainly be dead or dying.

9. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful for this present moment. This present moment is all there is.
    2. I'm grateful for my new water bottle. My new water bottle will allow me to keep one bottle than keep finding other bottles.
    3. I'm grateful for spending time with my friend. I went to his house and played and had a good time.

10. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

Be yourself.

11. Username1021

Username1021 Fapstronaut

1. I'm thankful for the present, and for what it brings.
    2. I'm thankful that I'm alive and well to enjoy it.
    3. I'm thankful that I've realized so many things in life.

12. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 4:
    1. I'm thankful because I began my journal and I did feel relief after writting that much xD
    2. I'm thankful because I'm keeping with me comprehensive friends that support me, few of the but very valuable
    3. I'm thankful because I have access to the internet because if not I would be completely alone facing PMO, thanks God I'm not, I feel really supported in here.

13. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

I am grateful for having a easy time against video game addiction.
    I am grateful for understanding how great prayer really is.
    I am grateful for finishing all the prayers I had to do due an event.
    I am grateful for having a nap today.
    I am grateful for the food I ate, It was delicious.

14. Steve Sancteria

Steve Sancteria Fapstronaut

I just go 20:30 to bed.

To this time I am too dizzy to be productive, you could play video games, watching TV netflix or youtube, but since they don´t add value...

There is something about 04:30...I feel way better waking up there. It´s a difference if you wake up at 06:00 or 04:30 but none if you go 20:30 or 22:00 to bed

15. Steve Sancteria

Steve Sancteria Fapstronaut

• I am really grateful for another new amazing melody and the improvement of my creativity (hug NoFap every day)
    • I am grateful that NoFap revived my passion for music
    • I am grateful being able to do what I want to do, that I have my destiny in my own hands
    • I am grateful that it proved once again that life pays any price I ask for

16. Survivor12

Survivor12 Fapstronaut

1) I am grateful for waking up today ( this is a must to be happy about)
    2) grateful to have friends to look forward too
    3) I am grateful for the pleasant weather right now ^.^
    4) I am grateful for staying true to myself even with whatever is going on
    5) I am grateful for finally understand the deep root problem

17. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful for watermelon.
    I am grateful for a good meditation.
    I am grateful for Nikita.
    I am grateful to read a non self-help book.
    I am grateful that my mother will come home today.
    I am grateful to work.
    I am grateful for my workout soon. Deadlifts waiting.
    I am grateful for 20th July and I wish u all guys a great day.
    Peace

18. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for conquering another day.
    2. I am grateful for waking up fairly early.
    3. I am grateful that I am determined not to give up.
    4. I am grateful for conquering many heavy urges. They really made me feel low, sad and without any energy.
    5. I am so grateful that I did not masturbate yesterday when I got the heavy urges - I am relieved!
    6. I am grateful for music.
    7. I am grateful for my new keyboard. Playing keyboard soothes me.
    8. I am grateful for realizing that I have to be productive if I ever want to achieve success!
    9. I am grateful for realizing that fapping makes me a really negative person. I shall never fap again!

19. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for another day;
    2. I am grateful for life;
    3. I am grateful for whatever I experience. It sucks to have this feeling that all my life I felt bad and there were few moments of happiness but it´s ok. there must be some reason for this and I am learning to trust that there is a reason for everything.
    4. I am grateful for learning to detach myself from everything. I´ve been told that I am cold or don´t have feelings. If someone tells you not be around what is the point in being around? I´ve been experience the liking people have for games. even when they tell you not to be around they want in fact for you to keep chasing them as like you have to prove something. if you don´t chase them it means you never deserved them in the first place. That´s not caring for someone. And when I step away it doesn´t mean I don´t like the person. It´s about respect and caring for the person. I don´t mind steping away from someone´s life even if I care for that person as long as the person is happy. That´s the meaning of caring for someone in my book.

20. av_2905

av_2905 Guest

1. I am grateful to have completed a day of no PMO.
    2. I am grateful for the sun, giving us life with it's warmth.
    3. I am grateful for the moon for giving us more light at night.