1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreams do come true whether you like it or not.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Noland, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

I just woke up from a crazy dream. It involved partying around the whole city. Somehow my drunk self posted it all on Snapchat!!! When I saw that in my dream, I panicked, but was like, "You know what, it's too late to remove it so whatever."

So here's some background. I already decided that I'm not trying to be too much of the party type anymore for a few specific reasons. One of them being that I only went to parties to meet and dance with girls. If you've been reading any of my threads, you'd know that I'm not only abstaining from PM, but I'm changing my lifestyle. I don't want to see girls as sexual objects. I've become a better person with a lot more self control once I decided on that. If I go to parties, and see those girls, it's probably going to be wraps for me. (Wraps=Game Over).

Alright so If you saw my last post, you'd also know I just found out that I'll be dorming. I just looked up my suitmates and I found out that they are the party types...

I think it's wraps guys.

2. zeusnotfapping

zeusnotfapping Fapstronaut

Don't give up man. Stay strong. You have achieved something many of us dream of. So stay focused. Also, Is it not a good thing that girls find you attractive and they wanna be with you? Don't you wanna dance with them? Have fun?

3. Find friends that are like you. Your dorm mates does not need to have any influence on you. They don't have to become anything more than just acquaintances you share a space with. I'm sure there are some people in collage who are not into party culture.

4. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

Thank you. Since yesterday I've been feeling very calm. It feels like I'm just floating on an ocean on a cool day.

I mean, like I said before, dancing with girls lead to a lot of things so it's something that I have to think about. I think I will go to parties since I do like bringing personality to them, but I won't center my fun around it like I used to. Not trying to be a h*e anymore lmao. I'm going to add a lot more to my list of things to do. My actions will no longer be highly motivated by women.

5. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

Maybe. I just feel like if you want to be comfortable in your home, it's easy to do that when you're comfortable with the residents. I'm a people person so it'll be easy, I just have moments of weaknesses just like everyone else. I just don't want to mess up when they come.

And there are people who aren't into the party culture, but they usually aren't my type of people that I'd have the most fun with.

I'll change things this semester. Probably lol. Nah I will.

6. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

Yes mam. Greatest advice 2017.

xXkiller42 likes this.
  7. plant goodness

plant goodness Fapstronaut

YAS!

8. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

Hahah, yay for being lit?