1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HARD TO TALK TO HER AND ASK HER OUT.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by joe Ace, Jul 16, 2017.

1. joe Ace

joe Ace Fapstronaut

I know, it was the same for my first rejection and I guess second, thats why I am trying to make this fast. Thw reason I'm down during is exactly the fact that I'm wasting time on something could possibly not ever happening. And it kills. Anyways I guess I will talk to the friend for the number.

The Consigliere and Noland like this.
  2. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

Make it quick. Hurry up.

3. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

You're next post should be the aftermath of you asking for her number. If you read this don't type until you have asked her.

Noland likes this.
  4. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

This thread is getting interesting I wonder why not more people joining in?

5. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

Exactly dude. That's what I'm saying

6. joe Ace

joe Ace Fapstronaut

I know I'm not supposed to say anything till I do it, but a whole week has come. Just here to day this about tomorrow. If she isn't there I will try to get her number from another friend who might have it, If not I will have to wait till the next week.apart from this short update I'm not saying anything else. No questions even though I have some. But we will see Thanks for backing me up anyways :)

7. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

Get her number. Stop being passive.

The Consigliere and Noland like this.
  8. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

Stop waiting, take the initiative and get her number. The world will not hand you anything. The clock is ticking and you haven't made any progress that has satisfied you.

9. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

I get frustrated seeing such inaction. I know most of it is the fear of rejection but that's part of life.

10. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

In that week she could have a new boyfriend.

11. Might Guy

Might Guy Fapstronaut

so....what happened? did u do it or nah? thats kind of a cliffhanger u know.
    hova was right you know..there are two things you can do: Either u tell her how u feel or u dont. If u you don't the chances of u two getting Together is 0%. If you do it however, there actually is a chance. Dont know the girl dont know her type but even a Chance of 0,001% ist worth fighting for if u feel the way you described.
    And if it doesnt work out joe Ace. What will happen after that? Obviously u will be crushed it will hurt and it sucks but as time goes on u will eventually move on. Thats how it is. Everyone goes through what u are groing through right now.
    so Imma ask u again. Will u do it or nah?

12. joe Ace

joe Ace Fapstronaut

I will do it that is definite. However ahes on vacation so I have to wait till next week since its two weeks.I would have told her through text too but everyone I've asked do not have it. So I have to wait. I know by that week she could have even gotten a bf. And so I do feel terrible for not saying it before she left and so this week and possibly the next week have and will hurt me. But all I can do right now is wait till she come back. But I'm not wasting that opportunity again. The next time I see her I'm doing it.

13. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    Mark Twain

joe Ace and The Consigliere like this.
  14. For all of those who are struggling with approach this video might be helpful

The Consigliere and Might Guy like this.
  15. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

Don't be a Sissy boy and ask her out

16. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

Test her saying u love her

17. joe Ace

joe Ace Fapstronaut

My reload of this page starts at where I say I will defiantly do it on sunday. And I just continue hating my life even more. Today as expected she was here. There were literally three chances in and before service and then after but I again failed to do it. I swear her face was like come talk to me. She was with her younger sister which I guess added to the nervousness. But I am so done with myself I keep on thinking about it and it hurts. Anyways I guess I have to wait again for another whole week. I don't know how I'm gonna even go through this week with at least some desire to live the life. I guess I will just go through th motions. But ive made a fail safe plan which is to put my number on a piece of paper saying to talk either after church or sometime else when available or text or call me when she wants. Maybe that will do something or I will actually talk to her with no need for that paper. I'm sorry guys and I'm disappointed at my self.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  18. joe Ace

joe Ace Fapstronaut

Wow. I juat watched it sorry for not responding but thank you for that. I will be watching it probably the whole of this week. Fun fact the girl actually look like mine too. Which at the beginning I was like wow. The man is literally me. Well thank you.

19. joe Ace

joe Ace Fapstronaut

So I didnt do it again. I missed chances that could have easily been taken advantage of. And so as soon as I came home. I did the plan B. And so as I thought the friend had the number and again as I expected without no complications I now have her number. The thing is now what do I do now. Text her or don't and wait another week? Text her just saying you have something to tell her the next time you meet , etc. Anything is appreciated thanks

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  20. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Do something. Why are you so afraid?