1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ukrainian folk dance

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Waldo101, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I like it. It's kind of like a light version of ballet and the music is interesting too with a little bit of an eastern exotic sound but still western culture.

The costumes are great or maybe I should say its traditional special occasion clothes. Very different from the standard Western Europe/ British style. It looks cutting edge but it's actually traditional from another world. Good stuff and usually never seen in the media.

Deadlihood likes this.
  2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Have you ever been over there? I know very, very little about the country.

3. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I haven't but I would love to go and especially visit the small cities where no one speaks English.

The Ukraine and some of the other Eastern European countries fascinate me because it gets almost no media attention (except for bad news) and from my experience, when you do visit cities that get no media attention, it kind of makes you feel like an explorer.

There can be a fresh feeling of being in a place where nobody knows about. It's like discovering a secret.