1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual energy transmutation ?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by yesIam, Jul 20, 2017.

1. yesIam

yesIam Fapstronaut

personally , even after read all post here , or watching a lot video still struggling with this transmutation thing , i dont like bullshit people and saying because of these i'm able de to do a "Kamé Hamé Ha" or attracting women like magnet ,so the truth is this thing is not working for me , not evrybody is capable to visualise energy moving to the body , meditation , working out and stuff donsent work too ,and i khow it's not working because if it was working the urge of having sex supposed to disappear or become lower ,because this energy supposed to be redirected to something else than sex , and the aura who supposed to attract women i dont feel it ... neither women :confused:
    I'm still doing reacherch and trying stuff only because the described bénéfict of sexual transmutation are so big , that it worth trying again and again , but at some point i'll give up .
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
    i dont know how you guys claim , it's working for you , or mayb it's me the problem my sexual energy is just for sex :D

2. Personally from my experience the energy after awhile just takes off.

When I fap it's can take a lot of effort to get off the couch. But after a few weeks of not fapping.... I want to clean the apartment, go for random walks, heck even go jogging.

Also for me, I don't know about anyone else, I am less sleepy. I sleep less and I am less tired during the day.

Ghost79, yesIam and vyndaloo like this.
  3. Leonidas_de_Sparte

Leonidas_de_Sparte Fapstronaut

Hi,
    Thank for sharing your experience Man!
    Well, for my experience, I have to be fully transparent with you, my biggest change againt P is to tell myself, the only way to have an orgasm is to meet real girls in the street. So I can guarantee you that if you don't touch yourself at all during a few weeks and months, your body is going to tell your mind "Fucking go out there and find some girls because I want to explose downthere" then your mind is going to have a +1000% increase of willpower and you will go out for the first time alone in your life and you will realize that you go out with an obsession of result and success, you will be feeding yourself with this willpower and you will see that people who did not do your effort of abstinence have zero willpower and then it happens ... you are in the street, you are scared of social-limiting-belief (because you have never approach a group of girls alone and all the stuff RSD teach you) ... after struggling hours and hours in your head, even days, one day you will just do it , you will see this gorgeous woman in the street and you are going to walk and stop her to say hi, that little moment you will have the biggest rush of adrenaline in your brain :) :) then you will do 10000000 mistakes while approaching this girl, which is normal because it is your 1st approach, so yes the probability that this gorgeous woman give you her number or go for a coffee immediatly with you is 0.001% ... but you don't care at all because the first second when she says no, you are not listening because you are enjoying the rush of chemicals in your brain and the rush of adrenaline, you feel it in your heart and brain and it is the first time you experience something even more powerfull than P, that 's it , it 's over, you are going to be addicted to that and it is good because it is more healthy than P, you are going to transfer your addiction to P to the addiction to the Pick Up Community ! And yes for the next 3 years you will do only that and you will become super mega confident in many areas and you will increase your 0.001% probability to something around 70-90%! And this is awesome !

Clerk373 and yesIam like this.
  4. Leonidas_de_Sparte

Hi Daniel, Thanks for sharing! I agree 100% with you ! the surplus of energy has to be expressed in other activities and it is so good !

Dan1132 likes this.
  5. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i also find my self reading beneficial readings, books that i considered 100 percent boring back in my fapping days, along with seminars even more boring but i just sit there intently listening watching nodding my head cause im getting every thing the speaker is teaching

6. Leonidas_de_Sparte

I agree 100% you just enjoy more learning ! It is so true Man ! Thank you for sharing ! I recently did that by starting a reading challenge, I just love to distract myself with books now and I found pleasure in it ! So good to find new sources of pleasure in an activity that make you smarter :)

7. Low

Low Fapstronaut

I'm currently on 99 days hard mode and throughout this whole streak i was unable to transmute my sexual energy into productivity i don't understand why the other streak i had last summer was great i was transmuting then but I'm not now i don't understand why I'm not transmuting I need to figure out why.

8. Leonidas_de_Sparte

What is your level of stress now ? do you have new challenges or do you try to get out of comfort zone ? Do you play any sports ? Have you noticed something different since last time you had more energy ?

9. yesIam

yesIam Fapstronaut

Thanks man , but i think more you fail less you become confident , this why i dont want to try , second thing the fact that i'm ugly will not change fap or not , of course i had have some great quality (i'm smart ,Nice personality ,funny (when i'm not under presure ),in great shape ,i have a big D.. ok lets stop there :p , the point is my quality , women cant see them , only after Spending time with me and most time i have sex ,is with women i see regulary so they know me , but now i dont realy have women in my cercle .
    for in the street approche i have nothing to offert i'm not tall , not beautiful ,i'm not rich so no fancy car or clothes , and when you know you have nothing to offers then confidence go down too
    cheers

10. Dake1963

Dake1963 Fapstronaut

@Leonides. Can you provide a link to the paper you read? You underlined it so I thought that was the name of the paper, but I was unable to find it on a google search. Thanks.

11. Leonidas_de_Sparte

@Dake1963 Hi, Thanks for reading and your interest, I do not understand which paper you want, could you please quote my sentence where I refer this ? I think I have tlaked about a papers at the beginning saying I have not found studies about transmutation ; I also said I read something about monks abstinence and then Euler. Let me know and I will try my best to get it

12. Leonidas_de_Sparte

Hi Yeslam, Thank you for your comment.
    - "but i think more you fail less you become confident" : well, I believe this is not true. The more you " FAIL" the more you LEARN. The more you learn the more you improve and get better and then next results are better and then you get your confidence. Yes I agree there is more than just FAIL, there : FAIL, LEARN, IMPROVE, TRY AGAIN, WIN or FAIL and repeat it again : FAIL, LEARN, IMPROVE, TRY AGAIN, WIN or FAIL and do that constantly because after a win you will add a new harder challenge.
    I believe this is the natural law of evolution for every species ... look at a bird teaching his kids to use little piece of wood to get food from inside a dead trees... they will try, fail, learn, move forward, try, fail, learn, move forward ...

- " second thing the fact that i'm ugly ", well,
    - being ugly or not is a relative-judgment. (Some people with very high standards might say that a girl is ugly while for me this girl is beautiful). then
    - Society tells you that woman like physical stuff just because society make money out of this point of view, but you don't make love and friends and happyness with it, you just make easy-superficial-joy out of it.
    The women are not attracted to the physical beauty of a man, they are attracted at first sight by confidence, humour, social proof, positions, ton, mood, energy, eyes contact, and so on, I could write all day about all the lessons I have learned, I have in fact 3 books of 250 pages of lessons I have learned in the street :). Please look at RSD instructors, they are ginger, fat, ugly, small and they get the girls they want... or look at me I am small, not beautiful and not a gym-guy, but all girls told me they chose me because of something else, you know what the something else is just trainable. Just listen to RSDMax for 6 months and approach every girl you cross by, you don't need to buy their product just listen apply and it is enough.
    - " for in the street approche i have nothing to offert i'm not ..., ... and ..." well just believe you are enough from the inside and everything will be all right man.

13. yesIam

yesIam Fapstronaut

Thank man for the motivation , i guess i should try what you said , because i had nothing to lose anyways ...

14. Dake1963

Dake1963 Fapstronaut

@leonidas. Just put it down as a brain-fart on my end. I couldn't find it either !

15. Dake1963

Dake1963 Fapstronaut

I have found a book which talks in a helpful way about sexual energy transformation. The books is mostly a collection of survey answers by various people who have tried celibacy and they address questions such as whether it gave them more energy, made them more intuitive, etc, and (sometimes) the reasons they stopped.

It is called The Celibate Seeker, by Shawn Nevins, and is about $4 on Kindle. This is the only book i have come across where there is an attempt to talk about sexual transformation in an objective way, rather than going off on hypotheses about 'energy fields' and 'chakras' etc.

The book is written by someone who is a 'mystic' and who follows the works of Richard Rose, but it is useful. It is a bit short and has lots of drawbacks, but is the best I have come across.

16. Budh

Budh Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

So I ordered a copy of The Celibate Seeker, though oddly enough Australian customs sent it back to the US. Someone in customs clearly didn't like the idea of celibacy :D No reason was given for sending it back to Amazon and I will get a full refund.

Anyway I found a local online book seller who has it in stock.

17. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    forces are going to work against us when trying to find our true shine

18. Bon-Bon XO

Bon-Bon XO Fapstronaut

Ejaculating once every 3 months or so barely makes a difference, just saying, awesome post!