1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by APC1995

please guide me friends......I have successfully completed my 2 months of Nofap, but 61st day was not that much good. I didn't thought about sex even single time, I slept in noon for short nap after returning to college. During nap I went to washroom for toilet and came back for sleeping again but when I slept, I saw dream in which a female robot firing bullet came and I got dreamy about fucking her.....suddenly I ejaculated. After waking up my head was about to burst(headache). Now what should I do?
Flyhigh likes this.
Chudmeister more_vert
Chudmeister
I think a wet dream is ok, and normal. You didn't pmo. Your streak is still there. I would tell you though to pray about this and maybe read some scriptures
Flyhigh likes this.
noonoon more_vert
noonoon
It wasn't intentional - don't reset your timer. However, be cautious of the chaser effect.
Flyhigh likes this.
Shin Iu more_vert
Shin Iu
played too much video game, p addiction and video game addictions. this is what happening
Shin Iu more_vert
Shin Iu
quit both if you could
Flyhigh likes this.
Miked132 more_vert
Miked132
I too tried to quit pmo and replacing with video games, it doesn't work, I needed a more worthwhile hobby
Flyhigh likes this.