1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by MasterJack

i have had a testimony boosting experience yesterday. at almost all points of the day i was tempted to fap. at almost all points of the day i was cut off from this site. at all these points the holy ghost prompted my father to recruit my help with something that he needed help with this went on until 11:00pm, and my dad had run out of energy. unfortunately i did not fight when it was my turn and i fell just a few minutes later, just three days clean. i don't need to be told that God loves me for i have the proof first hand.
Miked132 more_vert
Miked132
Keep getting up , just keep picking yourself up, we all fall but never quit, can you imagine yourself quitting or giving up, I think we all have too much on the line, family, future realationships, future life.
Miked132 more_vert
Miked132
Oh, and keep earnestly praying and ask God to open up your eyes to changing your routines so it will be harder to slip
Euphorios more_vert
Euphorios
Keep up the good fight!!!
jalls likes this.
johsmi5313 more_vert
johsmi5313
Fall six times, get up seven.
johsmi5313 more_vert
johsmi5313
Two days clean and counting....
johsmi5313 more_vert
johsmi5313
At a dock in Muncie waiting to unload. Bored is dangerous. Watching Earth To Echo and cooking lunch.
johsmi5313 more_vert
johsmi5313
Cajun red beans and rice with ham chunks and steamed vegetables. New hobby is truck cooking. Better food for me. And I stay occupied.
BullseyeChris and Rich Holdaway like this.
Rich Holdaway more_vert
Rich Holdaway
Nice, enjoy, and I'm praying for you buddy!
johsmi5313 more_vert
johsmi5313
The word bed actually looks like a tiny bed
johsmi5313 more_vert
johsmi5313
Hurried to the shipper to pick up a trailer full of tires, only to find out it wasn't ready. These things frustrate me to no end. One of the things in trying to accomplish here is finding a better coping mechanism.
johsmi5313 more_vert
johsmi5313
No details, just facts--I fell flat on my face. The enemy wants me too ashamed to get back up.
Miked132 more_vert
Miked132
I'm getting up with you, I had a stressful day at work and home and fell, lets get up again. I know I have to find another outlet for my stress
Ashish5454 more_vert
Ashish5454
2 weeks and going strong(No PMO) urges seems to have vanished. Trying to keep myself buzy as much as i can.
Miked132 likes this.