1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Dontfap2017

Even though I am free of PMO at this stage I am struggling and I do suffer from depression. I do feel worthless and I have prayed, fasted, read the bible extensively, go to church just about every sunday, be part of church cell group, lead one as well, been to bible college,been to counselling, and doctor for my depression, however I so disappointed with my life at times. The older I get, the more I can feel at times there is no point of going any longer.
Flyhigh and A leaf like this.
A leaf more_vert
A leaf
Is there something missing? There must be to unearth true purpose. remember the parable 'a rich young man met Jesus and said Lord, i have done it all. what more can i do? Jesus replied sell all your wealth & renounce the world' - food for thought
Deleted Account and Flyhigh like this.
Mr. Blah more_vert
Mr. Blah
I pray that the almighty will relief you from depression. Remember 1 James 2:3 Consider it pure joy,my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith develops perserverance
Deleted Account, Flyhigh and A leaf like this.