1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Btwngreengray

Hey folks. 30M here. I’ve fought, unsuccessfully, an addiction to P and M for 12 or 13 years. A year ago I made it roughly 3 months clean but then relapsed after a breakup. Currently I’m at 40 days clean and it’s been SO EXTREMEMLY DIFFICULT without a significant other to spend time with to distract from the cravings. I was just talking to a friend last night about how I’ve totally given up P and M because I don’t want to waste my time with it anymore..then on the drive home I was hit with an intense craving that has lasted all day today as well. And I nearly chose to relapse but I’ve stuck with it so far and don’t want to ever go back to that horrible life. But I know some of the harder days may be/are ahead...
JBourne, Mr. Blah and Flyhigh like this.
WanderingRed more_vert
WanderingRed
Keep at it. When you feel in trouble, surrender yourself to God and give it all to Him. Doing great man.
relearningtoDave more_vert
relearningtoDave
Talk to God when you’re struggling and continue to use the resources He has placed in your life. God will/has provided each of us a way out if we are faithful to seek it.
calvary94 more_vert
calvary94
See you fail because you still use your willpower or discipiline the only way to get out is knowing that this addiction is god’s problem not me and i am resting in him
JBourne, Cullengado and Flyhigh like this.
Prem_Raja more_vert
Prem_Raja
i was addicted for 10 years and i am fighting now. Lets fight together. God will help us. :)
Btwngreengray more_vert
Btwngreengray
Actually, Calvary94, looking at it as entirely my problem is what has made me get to 40 days. Yes it’s true God doesn’t want me to have this problem, and certainly he helps me through it.
JBourne likes this.