1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by APC1995

please guide me friends......I have successfully completed my 2 months of Nofap, but 61st day was not that much good. I didn't thought about sex even single time, I slept in noon for short nap after returning to college. During nap I went to washroom for toilet and came back for sleeping again but when I slept, I saw dream in which a female robot firing bullet came and I got dreamy about fucking her.....suddenly I ejaculated. After waking up my head was about to burst(headache). Now what should I do?
ConfusedBEE likes this.
UrameshiTao more_vert
UrameshiTao
Sounds tough...meditate, and do some earthing (it boosts apana vayu) and sungazing should help actually. Ground/Re-ground the energy.
shukladhaivat17 likes this.
Kingishere more_vert
Kingishere
Its okay bro. you just need to refresh your mind go out and talk to some friends or listen to music...
Asgardian36 likes this.
ConfusedBEE more_vert
ConfusedBEE
this sort of thing happened to me too
i did not masturbate for straight 10 days
and then i suddenly ejculated in my sleep
Working17 more_vert
Working17
Just watch what you are reading and thinking during the day. It is not random what you dream. It is related to past and recent experiences.