1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by passi

I just relapsed and since friday I make only two days , and I'm at home this week , now I know I am not able to make a week clean anymore , I didn't relapsed because I was not frequently at home , now there is that wall that falls every day i relapse
seraphim64 more_vert
seraphim64
Hey Passi hang in there man don't slip into overwhelming guilt and shame. get up and walk on. You are loved deeply by God and He wants you well!
Deleted Account and thicaobio like this.
seraphim64 more_vert
seraphim64
Something that has help me is Philippians 4:8 I memorized and repeat it often. Just sharing that with you maybe give it a try. Do you have a close friend or a good accountability partner? This is difficult if you are trying to do it on your own.
thicaobio likes this.
balatula more_vert
balatula
Don't give up, remember this: Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Boanerges more_vert
Boanerges
I will be praying for you my friend. Jesus loves you and has made you a new creation!
passi likes this.
Gav5 more_vert
Gav5
We die daily and take up our cross daily. Renew your mind with the spiritual food of the Word. God bless and keep you.
Surfing Poet more_vert
Surfing Poet
Perseverance, self-control and self-discipline is the key my friend.
These links might be of some help:
https://medium.com/the-long-now-foundation/thinking-hot-and-cool-463a1a05afc4
passi more_vert
passi
Thanks Man i read it now and i was feeling urged it has just gone away , yes I have an AP but we are not regularly in contact due to time zone difference and my availabilities makes me much busy
passi more_vert
passi
thanks to you brothers am alright now although i fell , but gradualy coming up