1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by CassTeaElle

I just got a text from my mom, telling me that someone I know (not very closely, but I've met her a few times) was raped tonight and is at the hospital right now. :( I don't want to say her name, but please be praying for her.
Deleted Account and MLMVSS like this.
MLMVSS more_vert
MLMVSS
Not good. Prayers for her physical and psychological healing after that awful experience.
Catriona Sophia Rose more_vert
Catriona Sophia Rose
Omgosh! How horrible, I’ll be praying.
Lazarus Shuttlesworth more_vert
Lazarus Shuttlesworth
Wow I’m speechless. I’ll definitely keep her and her family in my prayers. I hope they catch the guy who did that
Jaws more_vert
Jaws
Prayers for both of them and everyone involved.
CassTeaElle more_vert
CassTeaElle
Thanks guys. I've never had this kind of a reaction to hearing about this stuff. I know people who have been raped, but I guess since it literally just happened, it feels more real.
CassTeaElle more_vert
CassTeaElle
I've only met her a couple times, but she seems like such a sweet person. And she's deaf as well, which makes me even more angry and disgusted at what kind of a person would do that.
Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
Catriona Sophia Rose more_vert
Catriona Sophia Rose
My heart hurts for her.I hope her attacker is brought to justice.
Jaws more_vert
Jaws
brought to justice - and also redemption as horrible as the act was...
Kenneth john more_vert
Kenneth john
Very pathetic...will uphold her and her family in prayers..may God give them hope,in this time of despair.