1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Moses Hilow

Hey, I've been dealing with PMO for 8 1/2 and I'm fed up with it. I want to change my habits and thoughts about everything and start from scratch. I want to live the rest of my life free from the devastating effects of it. I suspect I've symptoms of PIED and it is so embarrassing for me to think about today. I need this recovery, anyone who wants to respond is welcome to give me some advice. People who have gone for at least 5-6 years with no PMO should respond because I'm wanting to quit for the rest of my life, looking forward seems like my only option. I'm in a gridlock in my life, and I need to crossover into the life I was supposed to live. Please respond.
Kris456, Jeremy_Jr. and flor3334 like this.
Spiritslayer more_vert
Spiritslayer
Watch nofap videos and read a Bible there is wisdom you need.
Jynx likes this.
Kris456 more_vert
Kris456
Purchase Covenant Eyes accountability software and find an accountability partner.
Kris456 more_vert
Kris456
That will be life changing. Also, purchase and install K-9 filtering software on every device and give someone else the password.