1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Leone

I need an AP! I am 38 years old and a christian trying to change my life in the right direction. Don't reply if you aren't ready for a daily encouragement. That's what APs are for, to encourage and help each other till we break the chains of slavery. I must mention that I have had about 5 christian Accountability Partners in the last 2 years but they all gave up during the journey. As I mentioned above, don't reply if you don't want to commit and be ready to help and receive help with prayers and encourangement when we need it. Also, don't reply if you're never going to write again, I used to get a lot of emails in the past from this group when I was looking for an AP letting me know that they are up for the challenge and never wrote again. If anyone APs with me and doesn't keep his word for wanting to encourage each other daily until we abstain for good from this horrible sin, I will block them and will look for someone loyal, and someone who is a man of his word. (I don't want women to reply for AP, only men age 30 and above) I want someone serious who wants to start living a life for God. I know someone out there needs to change as bad as I do and be pure till the end. So, who's up for the purity challenge? Inbox me any time. Blessings
retro723 likes this.
retro723 more_vert
retro723
I am more than willing to help out, i too have been messed up my life for 7 years feeling guilty everyday. I also understand that you also want to break free from the sins controlling you and i am willing to help out evryday.
Leone and Deleted Account like this.
ef91 more_vert
ef91
I am to young for your challenge (30+), but I wish you all the best on your path to abstain this sin! Pray for you :)
Leone and retro723 like this.
Outwit the six ghosts of fear more_vert
Outwit the six ghosts of fear
Hey brother I'm here looking for AP as well. 35 and all about advanment in life.
Leone likes this.