1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by 2468

I am dead inside

I just moved, I have no friends, I’m lonely, I am addicted to PMO, a freaking 10 year old is doing better than me in nofap, I am behind in math, I am super behind in ELA, I am failing to lose weight, I am failing to exercise, my dad keeps trying to control me, I am failing lent, I can’t even ignore urges anymore, I miss my friends, I have no privacy, I’m self-concious, and all I want to do is be alone and cry.
Trust_the_Process more_vert
Trust_the_Process
As you are 13, do you think being controlled by your Dad is not good?
Roady likes this.
2468 more_vert
in the case of forcing me to do unecessary school work, yes.
Roady likes this.
Roady more_vert
Roady
Try to share all your feelings with your Heavenly Father, who is always there for you. And then cry out all your pain, frustrations, hate, anger, whatever there is. Talk with Him every day. It will do you very good!
2468 likes this.
Roady more_vert
Roady
You're complaining about the controlling of your dad. But is he also loving and caring you for who you are? Do you feel understood?
2468 more_vert
There is just so much stuff happening at once I can't deal with it.
Roady likes this.
CrimsnBlade more_vert
CrimsnBlade
Everything starts with the first step. Embrace all of it with the end goal in mind. You can fight the battle, because Jesus already won the war.
Spaceball98, Roady and tym like this.
The Wrestler more_vert
The Wrestler
Who do you have near you who can help you sort out the feelings and homework plans? Is there a teacher, doctor, counsellor, friend, pastor, or social worker nearby?
Roady likes this.
2468 more_vert
There is a pastor but I don't want to talk to him. I have a youth leader but I barely know him. I don't know anyone.
2468 more_vert
I don't know what to do
Spaceball98 more_vert
Spaceball98
You have no friends??? You got us man. Time management is key to success in anything .Further, I'd say pray for wisdom and knowledge from God. He grants wisdom to those who ask, and the heart/perseverance to study for those who seek knowledge.
2468 likes this.
2468 more_vert
I just want someone in real life who I can talk to, someone who understands me.
Roady more_vert
Roady
Somebody to talk with is essential. Professional help is also an option maybe. Pray for all you need. 3 years ago God gave me a coach. I shared my whole life with him and whenever I need him, I call and visit him. God is good.
2468 likes this.
Quality more_vert
Quality
Don’t feel so negative. That’s whats making you fail. Don’t let anything stop you from accomplishing NoFap. This is the starting point for you and you can do it. If you don’t fix it now you’ll never be anle
Roady and 2468 like this.