1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Together We Can

Today was a blessing, I thank god for a day of freedom and lessons. I feel vulnerable to lustful thoughts. As life begins to get more stressful my tendency to escape the present occurs more frequently. The daughters of the Lord as beautiful as they are provide a opportunity for my mind to be tempted, I refuse to hide from my manhood and sexuality but when my mind is cluttered I struggle to differentiate between admiration and lust. To differentiate between sickness and pleasure/love . I hope my comments are appropriate, for they are honest. In this moment I am free, if I can keep my thoughts in this moment for the majority of the time I shall be free. I don't want to suppress or resist thoughts but to let them pass. I have struggled today, obsessive thoughts and doubts are a affliction I bare but through God grace not one I bare alone. I am grateful for you all and I have faith we will continue to live free from POM - sin only brings pain and obedience life. I love my Lord and I love you my brothers. I pray we rest easy tonight as chaos awaits. Let us find comfort in truth, the moment and each other. Together We Can. God bless x
Cerebro, Viking89, John Baur and 5 others like this.
Gav5 more_vert
Gav5
God bless and strengthen us all. Amen.
John Baur and Biswanath like this.
timothy4116 more_vert
timothy4116
beautiful, thanks for sharing
John Baur likes this.
FreedomFromSlavery more_vert
FreedomFromSlavery
Your transformation is so splendid to see. The thoughts and bodily urges will come, for sure. But we must remember our flesh MUST obey Christ and His Will.
John Baur likes this.