1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Person people

Hey so I just joined this group today. I've been trying to quit PMO for a couple years now. I joined because I feel I really need to quit before I depart on my mission in less than 8 months.
njones9 and Mindy like this.
FapFapFapNoMore more_vert
FapFapFapNoMore
just quit now. Its not simple...put QuStudio on your phone and laptop and have someone put the password for you.
Tannhauser more_vert
Tannhauser
You're in the right place my friend! What strategies are you using to try to quit?
Person people more_vert
Person people
im using a whitelist on my laptop and have disabled using the internet on all my mobile devices so i hope that is enough. Only time will tell though.
FapFapFapNoMore more_vert
FapFapFapNoMore
Don't slack on it my friend. That's not enough I tell ya
Person people more_vert
Person people
What more do you suggest I do? As I cant think of anymore safety precautions I could take.
MLMVSS more_vert
MLMVSS
It’s extremely important to stay vigilant. Talk to your bishop if you haven’t, and also develop healthy habits of the things you are supposed to do.
tweeby likes this.
MLMVSS more_vert
MLMVSS
Sometimes we focus too hard on not doing something we’re not supposed to be doing, that we forget to do the things that we are supposed to do. This only hinders our progress.
tweeby and Mindy like this.
Tannhauser more_vert
Tannhauser
Two things that have really helped me have been starting a journal on here and finding accountability partners online who are also going through the same thing.
njones9 likes this.