1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by AfricanDude

Brothers & sisters, I could really use your prayers. I'm just so disgusted in myself over my continued relapses. I don't know what to do or where to go. I'm not new to this, and I once did a 2 year reset, but I slipped this year and now I can't seem to get started again. Somehow nothing I do works, and I feel pathetic for not being able to control my own mind, when once I could.

I want to become more active in this group, and I could really use your prayers, as I am praying for you all. God bless
AfricanDude more_vert
AfricanDude
Ja 2 year no pmo, and then I let my mind slowly slip downhill and starting lusting again, over a couple months, and now I find myself here again haha, at square 1
Shin Iu more_vert
Shin Iu
I would say that I would try to avoid contact non-normal girls, anyone who doesn't seem right would be kept the distance from me. I would act normal though
Greyborne and Deleted Account like this.
ThaBabsaddams more_vert
ThaBabsaddams
Wow... 2 years! You can do even do more by the grace of God. We would all overcome.
Greyborne more_vert
Greyborne
I would suggest praying and meditating on what caused you to slip. Once you've identified that, you know what to fight against, and can go even longer than before.
AfricanDude and Deleted Account like this.