1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Good soul

namaste! to all members, guys i'm new to this group, i stopped masturbation for 4 days due to illness lastnight i had a wetdreams so while sleeping i ejaculated without my knowledge. so should i start my challenge from day 1 or shall i continue with day 5 ? hope u guys can give a solution for this
Born2DefeatPMO4ever more_vert
Born2DefeatPMO4ever
Namaste!! Good luck bro!! When we stop jacking off after a long time perhaps it is seen in the form of wet dreams its just our sexual urges. So no need to reset ur counter. Stop thinking keep urself busy nd stay connected. Gd lk once again
Good soul more_vert
Good soul
thank u brother @Born2DefeatPMO4ever i can stop fapping with the help of u guys, i feel thankfull to join in this group & community.
Asgardian36 more_vert
Asgardian36
In my opinion.....it becomes very hard to resist the urges to PMO after a wet dream...so be careful guys! Try to avoid wet dreams by not encouraging any erotic thoughts...and try to avoid triggers..whatever they can be for u!
Frumpa96 more_vert
Frumpa96
you do not have to re set a dream is the subconscious mind, it is truth. accept it and move on as it was not your physical doing.