1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by recoome

My college has started 2 weeks ago. its horrible. i'm in new city away from home. everything sucks here. i also started therapy yesterday.
Deleted Account and tweeby like this.
tweeby more_vert
tweeby
New therapist I'm guessing?
recoome more_vert
recoome
Yeah. the first one was very very busy. an appointment at 6 n my turn would come at 7.
Barry Rolfe more_vert
Barry Rolfe
OP...Thats no good. Whats wrong with it? Care to elaborate?
recoome more_vert
recoome
well i'm very very old here. everyone else is 22. max 25. i'm 28 years old with some stupid work experience. i had a chance to do college last year march but anxiety n depression failed me miserable. that was an awesome college. now i'm back to square one.
Barry Rolfe more_vert
Barry Rolfe
Man...I have been there and am going through it right now. I'm fucking 38 years old and started back to school 3 years ago. Its not easy...However use your age to your advantage. I'd imagine that you are smarter and more well rounded than a good deal of the kids that are in your program. Is that all the age difference? Nothing else?
recoome more_vert
recoome
well to be honest last year around march i had a chance to study masters in another country. the university there was 100 times better than the one i'm in right now. even the people there were around my age n the course was easier one.